General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,351 through 19,365 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

My name is jenn..im 18 years old..me and my bf are just now are ttc our 2nd child..any advice? feel free to share please..

cpalmer

they know us too well hahaha

heymickey83

nikki.e- I am thinking about testing thursday morning…AF is due either on the 3rd or 4th

cpalmer

CD 29…AF is due today but hasnt shown up yet! what kind of sick joke is she trying to play!?! ugh her absence is more annoying then anything lol hope she shows and SOON! i just want to move on already…hope ur all having a great weekend 🙂 xxx

heymickey83

I have been looking up info on hcg…according to a few sites I found after 3 weeks from LMP hcg would be at 0-5 so maybe mine is just too low still to detect it on the test! & for 4 weeks from LMP they should range from 5-426 so maybe I still have hope! lol

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Must have been too unhealthy 😉

Tpsmann

So I’m breaking down my spotting turning into an AF I don’t understand I so thot this was it I’m depressed but it’s 8 days early??? Y oh y nw I’m on my sad mode nd drop everything mode I didn’t get wat I wanted… I know I’m crazy Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cpalmer

Thanks girls! im havin some weird pain in my rite boob lol i can feel my milk ducts i think but only in this one and not the left one? hahah what a weirdo body i have! i havent felt that since breastfeeding 6 mos ago!

xweegeex

lisa sounds like it could have been late implantation, maybe u Od late & thats why implantation was late…..good luck for wen u retest 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

hey kbaird – I’m good, how are you doing?

JenJen0506

Ok girls gotta question for ya I’m 8dpo felt my cervix today it is high and closed still have a wet feeling been bloated and crampy been tiered more and a few more symptoms what do u think my chances are of being pg?

RNEH

Congrats to you myangeltwins!!! And raych – don’t give up hope yet. You may have POAS that’s more sensitive than the digital ones. I’ve heard A LOT of people got ‘not pregnant’ readings when they were actually pregnant. And the Dollar Store brand is pretty sensitive.

xweegeex

im hoping its happens this month cos i dont want to end up with no 2 having the same birthday as dd……if it takes another 2 cycles then that will happen :/ but then dh had a good thought on that, joint birthday parties every year so reduced cost there!!! lol! thanx for the dust 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

nununoodle – haha, poor guy, especially since there are men twice his age still poppin’ LOs! my DH is only a guarantee in the shower, not a great way to TTC!

JenJen0506

so i told the DH last night that his x mas present is to BD everyother day after my AF comes and leaves until i get PG he had a big smile on his face. i just dont wanna deal with the whole opk’s and everything plus since i off the pill now my cycles are gonna prob be messed up like before i was on the pill so i hope that wil work with us should be getting AF tonight or tom….i hope unless my cycle is messed up now!!

Viewing 15 posts - 19,351 through 19,365 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.