General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,606 through 19,620 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mummyree
    Participant

Congrats to Ourspringbaby and Shez 🙂 happy, healthy 9 months to you both x

lovinlivin

GL Duffy! Welcome back Laurajean. 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Goodluck megan. I hope use both o’d 🙂 goodluck for the 2ww, mines been nearly a 4ww haha

lilpigz

lovinlivin – Thats definitely a visible bfp, I would test again tomorrow for peace of mind:) That happened to me with one of my daughters. I kept getting really faint bfps and thought for sure it was another chemical too.I finally bought a digital hpt after AF was late since they arent as sensitive and it came up instantly ‘pregnant.’

sweetie2320

Bean… Im jealous!!!!!

terriann20

jo it can mean either test again tomoro at same time if its darker then ovulation most likely hasnt occured yet if its lighter then u most likely have ovulated best of luck x

lovemy4

girls, how can I post my chart?? I have some questions!

Rach3017

Yep, so tested this AM and looks pretty negative. I’m suppose to start on Sunday. The lines are more visible when the test dries, or not visible at all until it dries, so i’m going with evap lines…I should’of gotten something when I took a FRER…BFN. damn wondfos…;/

LilMrsK

I wish I was in bed with my laptop today too…but alas I am at work. Nope, no testing for me yet. I’ve seen far too many BFN’s and won’t test til I am late. AF is due tomorrow.

4girlswantaboy
    Participant

JanailRae I also have 2 and three year old , but I also have a 16 and 17 year old. I love the age gap with the babies and teens. The older girls are very good big sisters to them , but when we are out people think the babies belong to my 17 year old.lol I think 4 years age gap is the best . I think 1 1/2 to 2 years age gap they fight a whole lot . Only because I have two sets of that age .

LilMrsK

Shay-Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!

terriann20

Thank u ladies xx

LaSal

Hi ladies how is everyone doing? I think I read somehwere that getting prego the second time around should be easier? Can anyone confirm or deny this info?

lilpigz

Does anyone else have an ovulation ticker on their profile and is their’s right? I just noticed mine was wrong, because AF isnt due until tomorrow, yet it showed I am on day 2 of my cycle?! So I double checked my calendar and Im actually wrong,lol. AF was due today…and yet no show. Guess it is going to be another out of the norm 29 day cycle:/ GAH!! This happens EVERY TIME I don’t buy Opk’s for the month,lol.

Gill uk- I take a B vitamin complex (it has all the vitamin B) everyday to help with my cycles as I am irregular and have bad PMS. I can tell the difference when I don’t take it: headaches, cramps, super long cycle…it really helps!

Viewing 15 posts - 19,606 through 19,620 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.