General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,801 through 19,815 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

hold – not sold 😉

xweegeex

thanx anna, fingers crossed for you on wed, let us know how u get on 🙂 babydust!

betty

I am about to go home it is 4.:09pm now.

Sgt– I know the feeling, this is month 9 for me. In dec I got my bfp but had a mc so I’ve been back and feeling little hope.

R

so today had brown and clear DC when i wiped. no more since then. i’m thinkin possibly implantation bleeding, but i dunno, never had that with my pregnancy before. took preg test after i had 3 glasses of water and at night. it was negative, but i feel pregnant. i’m not suppose to have AF till the 22nd. what yall think? i’m going crazy here.

res~~ EXactly im just waitign now i don’t have the money or the stregnth to buy more and get another NEG!

Ladybug

Hello ladies!!!! I can’t stay and chat but I was thinking about all of you! I hope you have a wonderful day 🙂 🙂

texxasmama4

I had the worst migraine today. I finally caved and took some meds after the baby went to sleep. It was so bad that I threw-up like 5 times. I am one day late for AF, so I hope that if i am prego, the meds are okay…?

DiandClover

gator: CD 1 for me! AF arrived! YAY!

amarr~~ i leave and come back and leave and come back and so on lol! I should make this my home page cause my hubby ALWAYS see’s this page when he gets on lmao!

clayliover

janet- i have the pee on it and watch kind. First Response. Try to really really have to pee before you test!

Katrich

Hi ladies,
    OV this weekend, I think….fingers crossed I do.
    These last 2 weeks have been the longest ever….hope we all get our BFP soon:) BTW- have put up some new photo’s of DS all grown up now:) please have a look!

MamaCas31

Poor girl, she’s not going to want to come back if we keep up this level of pressure!

mommykeisha

chasitiy1 ~ This is what happend to me yesterday. We went to McDonalds and i hate hate hate oniions so i got a McChicken and my hubby got a double hambert and you know mcdonalds burgers have them lil bitty onion pices on it well he got it and the smell of the onion drove me crazy and i had to have a bite lol!! Crazy! I hate onion so idk why i even wanted a bit lol!!!

clayliover

I deleted my ex from everything and blocked all my stuff. There is no need in seeing it.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,801 through 19,815 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.