General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,846 through 19,860 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

ttc2!!>>>Finally a cycle-buddy lol I am waiting to O myself and BDing every day at the moment. Have been having irregular cycles between 33-36days so I am expecting O any day now lol… I hope this is the cycle for us and we can move on to the weeks together 🙂

TTCbby1

So I am pretty sure AF is finally trying to show up.. I am starting to get some cramps but nothing too bad.. blah. I figured this was the case.. oh well.

KellyG

Anyone else on cd 11 today?

TTCbby1

The walk idea is actually an interesting idea.. it would be fun.. LOL! Thanks 🙂

Emma31

I hope so Whatcouldbe2!! Fingers crossed for u x

cpalmer

Lol he was so adiment on stayin down the valley til school is done sooo i bribed him haha what man can say no to sex and free beer? lol im CD 5 today so next weekend is a BD marathon for us….lets hope it works! we have 3 days surrounding O time that he will be home COME ON BFP!

mummyteegs

Sunflower- I Hurd on the news on Monday-Wednesday night temp going down to 3 degrees!!! I’ve never felt a temp that cold in my life!!!

Thanks

xweegeex

hopefully ill be joining you in the 2ww soon damn 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

All the best Diane ’98’…..’98’….Thanks for your words of wisdom 😉 Goodnight from Australia

Thanks Marie!!! I just got three beautiful homemade cards from the kids-life couldnt be better 😉

cpalmer

Fairy> i would be but the health visitor is due to visit today, DD is 10 months! and i have to clean so im waiting until tomorrow bcuz i haue nothin to do then! lol POAS with FMU on thursday

xweegeex

thanx emma & di 🙂 yeh they do grow up fast!!! I got her some clothes, a pinky ponk lol & a barbie trike, were gonna give her them wen she gets up for her nap cos im back at work tomorrow (couldnt get it off) &im not in till pretty late so were having her bday a day early & then her big party on sat 🙂

goingfor3

congrats all the BFP’s!!!! May seems to be great month…Looks like the hospitols will be booked in Jan and Feb!

wannabmomma

thanks kadensmomma, that gives me hope, my cycles are normally 26-36 long so this is a little longer than normal. I took a OPK over 3 weeks ago and said positive, so not sure if it was actually right or not…but I’ll keep everyone posted!

Viewing 15 posts - 19,846 through 19,860 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.