General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,981 through 19,995 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

have a good dinner hun 🙂

meals
    Participant

Good for you indigocream. Your positivity is an inspiration. Dawn, did af actually show yet? I am sorry to see you go, but like the others, can understand. I have invested so much in this cycle emotionally. Cristine, i think i will go to sleep so i can test again. I will officially be 10dpo tomorrow. I hope for a bfp but will try again not to be too dissapointed if it is not. I will try to not give up hope until 13 dpo. This is a little agonizing… I feel so pregnant and the test will not show it. Until tomorrow ladies. Good luck tomorrows teating group.

southstar

hey ladies!!!! haven’t been on in awhile and good to see everyone on!! cpalmer, ashes. diane, sarah YAY! finished the soy last night….crossing fingers now!!! WHEN should i start poas-ing??

Damnkat

diva- I take the daily dose all at once first thing in the am so I don’t forget.

DiandClover

.4 is just an average by the way. I’ve seen non pregnant charts where temp dive-bombed by more than a degree the day before AF if you look at the FF chart gallery.

Damnkat

I see so much cute baby stuff too. I really want to be buying baby stuff so bad, but then I have the realisation another baby may not be on the cards for me 🙁 Mind you I have boxes and boxes of baby girl clothes from my two girls, that I still have.

AMANDA
    Participant

i got my first positive opk last saturday but they were positive till like monday or tuesday so im not sure when i ovulated like ACTUALLY ovulated, i didnt feel it or anything, but i am pretty sure that the last positive opk was just left over lh cuz i was very TMI dry down there….

dmmarinewife

what the helllll?!?!?!? another person just announced they’re preg. (my cousin)…starting to just laugh at it all now…I’m gonna go eat some wings, and maybe BD with DH…lol…if we can stay awake long enough. lol

AMANDA
    Participant

this month i was even paying extra attention because i got the positive opks, but nope nada nothing. i had a lot of cramping, today it hasnt been AS noticeable, but i woke up pretty bloated this am, im starting to talley up the symptoms, i hope its not mind or matter though!

amw050383
    Participant

Morning ladies! Sorry to hear about the BFNand AF’s! Shes a dirty witch! As for me…CD16 and still a no go on my OPK…really dont know what the hold up is but its annoying me! Hahah! Baby dust to you all!

sunflowers i know how you feel…i had a miscarriage a year ago almost half way through the pregnancy…it was tough…still is tough to see all these people getting pregnant and damnit…it could have been me…just stay strong and focused…its hard but your DH is right…soon enough

Damnkat

Congrats mama bri!!!!

RhondasThird

I am 38 and have just started TTC. For the past month or so I have been taking a prenatal vitamin with 800mg of Folic Acid and also a separate vitamin of just Folic Acid with 400mg. Does anyone know if that too much Folic Acid or it doesn’t really matter?

This is the first time I’ve ever ‘tried’ to get pregnant and actually be prepared for a pregnancy instead of, ‘Uh-oh how did that happen?’

MommytoAbi

Alicia, how frustrating girl! Maybe it’s just a super light and stupid AF?? I might count Sunday if anything but not Wednesday…. I use to get spotting before AF but it was always 2-3 days before and then would just turn heavy. I am sorry!!! 🙁 dmmarine, NOOOOO! I saw something on your test…. grrrr…..

luvababe
    Participant

ttcbby1—where r u on ur cycle?

Viewing 15 posts - 19,981 through 19,995 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.