General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,071 through 20,085 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

christilynn

what’s BD?

MrsDowden

NIK, i am not sure everything is so screwed up my mirena fell out almost 2black wks ago. But all ive done todayis cry. I never cry like this.

mfbrown

Ack! a THW! I’d go nuts! lol

AprilSF
    Participant

on my 3rd provera pill, no period yet. OMG I’m so impatient, i just need to chill. rahhh

Mbecker

I had a C-section with my first child. I went through 22 hours of labor only to end up with a C-section! Ouch! But, it is definately worth it! I will have another C-section when I have my second child.

FINALLY got my BFP on a digital and some internet cheapies. YAY.

RyanNeveMum

@ cyndig take a test that way you’ll no if AF is coming or not. GL

Kristy

congrats April and redhead!

DiandClover

Good night you loopy ladies!! (Well, good morning for some of you!) I am in my PJs and about to head to bed! Huge thanks for the support you have sent my way these past crazy 24 hours 🙂

I just found out i have pcos.. does anyone else on here have it? Has any of you got pregnant with it? I am really worried but atleast a lot of my problems i have have been solved

lillyrose1

Help! My boyfriend agreed to having a baby like we had planned it for the last year and now that ive gotten pregnant to him im 8 weeks along he no longer feels the same way and says ive trapped him i dont know what to do..because as soon as we got pregnant we were gonna get engaged and now hes ingoring me and all my calls agrah!

blondeoneill

Mommyof2andttc: AF is slowing down a lot so I think she’s packing her bags. My husband and I are going to bd once a day and twice a day the week of of ovulation. I’m praying we get a bfp this month!

clares5th
    Participant

I’ve already tried to get my mat. clothes out a few times … just to go through them and wash them … but my husband seems to think that’s a bit crazy! I miss my mat. clothes a lot – even though when I was 9 months pregnant with my little guy last June, I couldn’t wait to box them up and hide them away in the storage room! Now I want to do that with my regular clothes :/

texasrose85

Well I took a digital test this am and it was positive!!! Baby dust to everyone. It looks like I might be off to the weeklies in a few days!

excitedmummy

sorry for all the spelling errors..i never check what i write,bad habbit :))

Viewing 15 posts - 20,071 through 20,085 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.