General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,101 through 20,115 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

toomanyyrs

@and4eva -> and all the other ladies whos husbands don’t get it I feel for you. I don’t know what I would do if mine was like that. I tell him about stuff like pre-seed and he goes with me to get it. He says I can get what ever I think that we need to help. Not trying to brag just wishing you had it easier in that area. @Nikolle LOL well at least you have little ones around lol. sorry it was cute. I would feel the same way. GL and baby dust to all.

SEEG

since thursday (first day I bd’d) i also constantly feel like I need to urinate but not always does much come out. (i remember feeling that way when I was preggers with my daughter but now im wondering if I got a uti?) I also have on and off dull stabbing type of pain on my right lower side (its def not appendicitis bc it doesn’t hurt when I push on it and I have no fever.) it also does not feel like ovulation pain. my ovulation pain is very distinct and I felt it on friday.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

DUFFY yeh I think id call the doctor straight away and tell them to get me in pronto haha after about 20 tests 😛 LEAH I don’t think u can unless its within 12-24 hours after ovulation

TaraLynnnn

Lora – I’m only 6dpo and I also just FEEL pregnant. I’m prolly not and MY mind is prolly playing tricks on my body. I’m trying to think I’m not…and these 7-8 days are gunna go by sooooo slow. But I have been sooo unbelievably gassy…and so crampy and I am never crampy other than the first day I get AF. Which again isn’t due for another week. Soooo I guess we’ll see!

Amy011
    Participant

Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a good day… I am feeling under the weather and snuggled up on the sofa watching the lake house! Congrats on the BFP today!!

alliegirl
    Participant

cd2 start my clomid tomorrow. really hoping this is it, this will be our 3rd month trying.

two2love

does anyone know about evening primrose for tttc? and how/when you take it?

SEEG

Cervix very high up temp still 98 . Had cramping this morning 9dpo still bfn so discouiraged bc with my daughter I got a bfp on 9dpo.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Aw no shipping to australia 🙁 haha . TABS haha it just gave me a laugh im like yeh I hope so. When I was pregnant with dd he felt sick when I had my ms + I got really bad cramps in my legs a lot and so did he haha some people rekon there partners can experience there symptoms! .. Im not to sure about this month I tested yesterday at 12dpo and bfn

Amanda42986
    Participant

Tramplin, I despise blue-dye tests. I would highly suggest going the pink route if you’re going to test early. Luv I got my BFP 9DPO with my youngest, and 10DPO this time around (first time testing that month). I know some people suggest waiting until at least AF is due (or later) to save heartache from a chemical pregnancy… ie: getting a BFP, getting excited, and AF comes.

Seansmom0808

i need to clean up my house a bit but im trying to think of an excuse not too lol. these past few days i barely have enough energy to get out of bed let alone clean the house

lilpigz

terriann20 – Seeing how most women dont even know they are pg until they miss AF, and I know tons who have had a drink or two up until they got a bfp and their babies were fineI’d say it would be ok. There is no placenta to carry the alcohol to such baby at 10dpo, or if the baby has even implanted yet. Not that I condone drinking while pregnant, as I dont even drink to begin with, but women have done far worse, farther along.

bexgirlsandboy
    Participant

hi megan! it doesnt hurt to have hope still, it just might help the time go by a little faster than if you were disappointed so its a good thing! That CM you’re on about is exactly what i was having this month, it almost looked like when i lost my mucus plug but in smaller bits. I even posted on here asking about it coz i was so confused. Then, i started to get spotting and my CM dried up completely. Think it was O spotting coz i got a really positive OPK but where the hell was my EWCM?! Bodies can be confusing – maybe you are pregnant and still had a period, its definitely possible especially as you said there are other things that dont add up

Mommyof2two

The wait for AF is nerve racking. Ugggh. 10 LONG days. Hope she stays away from everyone this month.

Hi Lovbeingmummy hope you have fun ttc. How long have your been trying? Hope you won’t have to try for too long, good luck!!

Viewing 15 posts - 20,101 through 20,115 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.