General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,236 through 20,250 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

thanks wanting 🙂 just woke up from a nap with DD!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Ok were back in the game…wish us luck!!! Baby dust to all of you!

JoyceD

Thanks AbigailsMommy: Our time will come. You are so right!!! I guess when it is the right time. I hope you get it this month.

ZoeHow

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! I’m CD3 and I’m taking a break this month. I am too emotionally drained. Also, I gained about 4 lbs because I was afraid to workout. Does anyone know if it can be damaging if exercising/jogging during tww? babydust!

Duffy
    Participant

well BBs are sore to touch and I have had nasal congestion since 3DPO….all the same signs as what my mother had when she was pregnant with me seriously it is freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommyx2

i am CD9 today, 3 more days until AF…….

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Jumana, you set it yourself for day one and it just keeps going until you set it for the next day 1.

OlivesMami

Hello everyone, my name is Claudia. My daughter Olive is 16 mos old and we have just started trying again this month. Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody!!! 🙂

cpalmer

I agree sarah! if u dont buy em u cant pee on em 🙂 lol i caved and bought 6 dollartests yesterday haha im bettin i dont make it to 10dpo before testing i have no willpower at all

babykreisler

I am so sorry Sarah!!:( baby dust to everyone!!! Let’s get some bfps!!!

Phoenix8098

RubyLove – The best thing to do is call your doctor and as him/her.

ajoke
    Participant

*only*…i think you need to take a test!!!

LBrels

Hi everyone = Af is 7 days late. I know exactly when I ovulated (24th Dec). Tested on Sunday – BFN. Scared about testing again. What do u think?

kaylamama

Wow, Rylansmommy!!! When are you going to test?! Good luck!!

Stainbacks

good morning ladies, well I have some bitter sweet happy news. Bitter Sweet is because of what happend to me last week with my early m/c and happy because my boss had his baby this morning at 8:30. I happy for them but I feel really jealous. I don’t even know what to say to him beside congrats. Well enough for me venting and feeling sad. I haven’t been able to keep up with everyone this month, so how is everyone doing and how many BFPs do we have.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,236 through 20,250 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.