General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,356 through 20,370 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

clayliover

diane shouldent you be testing soon?

marie..I think it can also mean low potassium level but I know I got them the last trimester of pregnancy. Good luck with bfp!

Morena0475

aww ttcby hang in there HUGS

Lilange82

Thanks guys, no I took a 1st response I was waiting to use it for Friday but I couldn’t help myself, I used I cheapy as well and that was very faint and thought ummmm I’m gonna use the expensive one lol!!!

baby1- Im sorry to have to say this. But you and your hubby deciding to have another baby should have nothing to do with your mother. Maybe you should just mention to her that you guys do want another one so when you tell her your preggers then it wont come as a huge surprise to her. ??

KellyG

Congrats on BFP Peanut!!

TTCbby1

DSQUARED- where in NY? Im from upstate, Albany area..

Emma31

Damn that AF, Crazy.. Sorry she’s arrived 🙁

cpalmer

Jens1st…what color was the line? could have been an evap line…do u know how far u are in ur cycle or has AF not returned yet?

turtlefur

momtoabi…we’ve been 95-98 the whole month of june! even with all the rain…it’s all sticky and muggy and HOT here…yuck

Duffy
    Participant

Thanks- hopefully it was too early to test

xweegeex

mummy to was it a pos OPK?? if so i have heard of ladies using opks as hpts & if pos after O it can mean pg….apparently opks pick up hcg levels as well as LH & they are more sensitive than hpts! i hope this means ur pg…..got my fingers crossed for u 🙂 post a pic of ur opk

Duffy
    Participant

98…98…98…

mamadear04

CONGRATS KATIEA!!!!! Happy pregnancy to you 🙂

DiandClover

So an exciting morning for me 😉 I just had Constable Green of the local police force visit to take a statement about an incident last night. My hubby was driving on the highway and he heard POP, POP, POP on the side of the car. He had no idea what it was, but it sounded like a bird hitting the windshield. He got to where he was going and saw paintball splatters all over the top of the windshield and side of the car. Of course he would not call the police, but I did. All I could think about was this poor old lady driving along and getting the scare of her life, and God forbid someone should be driving with their window rolled down and take a shot in the head. Whoever is up to this stupidity better get what’s coming to them! The officer (who was HOT!) said there were three reports of paintballs being shot at cars last night in my area…. Grrr…sorry so long and not TTC related at ALL!

Viewing 15 posts - 20,356 through 20,370 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.