General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,596 through 20,610 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Its so not annoying that I forgot to do it the other morning! Haha . Do u ladies have the vip member ship or just the basic free one?

Af officially late…cramping like i should be having a period but nothing has come so far…. If nothing by the end of ny shift tonight i will buy 1 more test lol

Duffy
    Participant

excitedmummy thx that sounds like a great one I think I’ll definately use that one!

Need help!!! Anyone on now??? Since we have been trying I have not takin any medicine, but I work retail n right now I’m dying my body my legs my feet my head! I want to cave in and taks some pain killers!!! Should I???? Or should I not?????

mfbrown

Yeah that what I figured. That’s interesting though!

SuperHeroMom
    Participant

What day does implantaion usually take place??

DiandClover

And LC, princess1227 had that exact type of line on her HPT a few weeks ago, turned out to be an evap – see what your test does in the next few days, but I’m doubtful about it on CD 17 being a BFP – I’m hoping for your BFP in 7 – 10 days from now 😉

terriann20

Ladies just tested with frer and got the faintest bfp ever lol going to test again tomoro xxx

bluestar

thanks di!~! yup all fixed….have a great day ladies,, off to mow the lawn YAY!! ;)) xoxo

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

okay girls i took a frer today, i posted the 3 pics of it on my profile you have to click on my name, then click on photos to see it, I know they can be seen if you do that as someone told me, but can you guys look and tell me here what you see? thanks so much.

boyOboy

congrats Debra!!!

terriann20

Just wanted to share; heartburn has hit me good me and o/h slept with bottle of milk by bed lastnight (I can’t stand heartburn remedies) also a constant small headache that jut won’t go away, everytime I’ve been pregnant my o/h has also suffered along side me oooooops lol on the plus side I’m glad in getting symptoms this early for all the ladies that wanted to see my first positive with this pregnancy I uploaded the pic on my profile xxx

DiandClover

Cherry – AF for sure? Nuts if so, but yes, bring on the fertilaid and the November BFP then!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

okay os here are my temps from cd11 to now. tell me if you agree o was yesterday 97.1 96.8 97.2 97.1 96.9 96.7 97.0 97.5 I know you need 3 temps up to confirm but looking for opinions.

HootOwl

Good morning Ladies – sorry to see so many of you posting BFNs or having AF show up. Good luck to those of you testing soon – baby dust to everyone!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 20,596 through 20,610 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.