General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

morning chica!! did u test???

dmmarinewife

Ugh- why now? Cold and ear infection/ sore throat / runny nose started last night… Shoot me. Lol

tahlia- i wouldnt think its implantation since it was somewhat heavy like you said……but instead of a period it could have been breakthrough bleeding since it was so short..some women have ‘period like’ bleeding in the first trimester

amw050383
    Participant

bcalove…congrats to you!!

turtlefur

MomtoAbi, I’d wait till midday tomorrow to OPK, but BD tonight just for the helluvit hehe…yes that’s exactly what I’d be doing if I weren’t sitting here with a heating pad. AF that wretched troll is trying to rip my uterus out

Carmen27

I to go wee immediatley after bd, I’ve ALWAYS had that habit. I have my 6 yo son, and I got pg last year October (sadly lost due to ectopic) but I got pg non the less. Ladies stupid question: is there ANY way I can be ovulating on CD8 , my cycles r 29days, I just feel sooooo crampy on my left side ( my good tube) …tia xxxx

bluestar

Hi ladies…. is it coming up to testing days for some?? try not to be diheartened if you test early and dont see a line…i had a shadow of a line at 13dpo and slight darker 14dpo….and i thought i actually had AF as i spotted for 5-7 days!!!(implantation i guess) so chin up girls and keep on keeping on…it aint over until the Preggy lady sings!!!! xox
    Congrats Browneyedgirl86& Nicolauk!! great news!!! a lot of may babies*~*~~*sticky wishes coming your way ladies *~*~*~

amw050383
    Participant

Hey ladies! CD 17 and got my positive OPK this morning…Let the BDing commence! So excited about this cycle…Fingers and toes crossed its our month!!

cpalmer

good luck diane!! 🙂

peach

I am on my second cycle of clomid. For my first cycle, I was on 25mg for days 3-5. Since I did not conceive that cycle and my hormone levels were low 7 days after peak/ovulation, my doctor increased to 50mg on days 3-5. I am also on HCG injections after peak/ovulation (days 3, 5, 7, and 9). I am low on testosterone, and I take that days 1-10. Some hormone diet, eh? Yes, I am a little nervous about multiples, but since I am not taking it for too many days at a time, I am hoping it won’t have the more typical multiples effect. We’ll see! I am really hopeful we’ll conceive soon. Am I right that it’s only recommended to be on clomid for 6 months and then take a break? Or is there not a ‘rule’ about it?

DiandClover

time for my little man’s wake up snack! I thought it was a little later, as he usually naps for more than an hour, but not today – I’m being called!! Away with me!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

banker-first round no s/e as it didnt work lol.. 2nd round omg hot flashes,blurred vision,headaches,severe cramoing in ovarys. this month not one single s/e, so for me every month has been different..

thebigtomato

mommycornwell – The accuracy of the test isn’t measured until the first day of your missed period so I would wait until Wednesday and test again. There’s just no way to know if it was too early and you got a false negative or if you aren’t pg. It could go either way still, so hang in there! 🙂

Bjorgebaby

Omg, ther are so many bfp it’s so hard to keep up with all of them! Congrats to all of you ladies that is great and I hope I can join you real soon

Donna1981

aww your still in the game hun x you may have to wait till you missed xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.