General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,881 through 20,895 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

Diane im guessing 101 ๐Ÿ™‚ at least hehe

mamadear04

CONGRATS KATIEA!!!!! Happy pregnancy to you ๐Ÿ™‚

cpalmer

Ah gotta love them BBs haha im okay, a bit stressed at my doofus of a fiance lol was excited to test today but now i have to wait!

xweegeex

happy birthday iraqi! good luck for Oing ref! could be a good sign Joelyn! I hope it is implantation ๐Ÿ˜‰ i feel ur pain mommy2, iv been the same recently, every little thing jst sets me off, either get angry or cry…think im stressed….lol Ourspring, iv came to realise that anything is possible so if you think ur Oing then BD jst incase….i normal get O pains for a few days, so maybe they were jst the pains leading up to the big O, goodluck!

Cherryb0m

yay for the BFP’s! i think i’m still waiting to O LOL!!! oh well…. thought i had a pos OPK a few days ago but my temp took a dip today so??? oh well!

xweegeex

Yay ryders! Get BDing lol welcome newbies ๐Ÿ™‚ hope ur journeys a short 1 ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m only jst on the bus home & I am absolutey starving! I can taste Chinese sweet & sour chicken lol I want it bad, with some fried rice lol

TTCbby1

morning ๐Ÿ™‚ its not such a good one here.. LOL it hasn’t stopped raining since Monday night.. my front & backyard is flooded along with the whole street I live on lol

Mavy143

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to send lots of baby dust your way! Hugs to you all, praying you all get a BFP asap!! Love and Hugs.

DH and I have been trying for #2 for 14 months, we quit trying 3 months ago…..and yesterday I was completely caught off guard with the most wonderful surprise…I am pregnant.

I just know how terribly stressful TTC is,..I am finally back on this site and looking forward to a healthy baby and pregnancy! ๐Ÿ™‚

cpalmer

Arlz….take a prenatal vitamin, they have folic acid in them which cuts down on the amount of pills u need to take, also i suggest taking ur temp daily a.k.a body basal temperature…it helps u be more aware of ur cycle and pinpoint ovulation! http://www.fertilityfriend.com will help u with that and check out diane-taketwo’s profile!

heymickey83

I had another dream last night & I have felt icky all day!
    Stomach has been funny & have a headache…hope they are signs that I will get my BFP! Congrats to all of them recently!!!

Dsquared83

I am so ready to get out of here and I just go tto work…lol

KatieA

@Nikki, it does suck! im n qld what about you? @heymickey, i dont know what dpo i am..whacked up cycle this month (i explain it in a previous post) i have only 2 symptoms..my acne on my forhead that has been present fo 5-6 months has all of a sudden started clearing and i ma getting VERY excited about food (see also previous post about jumping around the kitchen over oysters) i have no nausea, no bb tenderness, no fatigue (i feel lazy..but not tired) but i have peed a bit more than usual today..could just be my excitement tho HAHA i have had a bit of a snotty nose for about 10-14 days too if that is a symptom? @helluva it is now tuesday 11:28am!

Congrats Shelly !!

KatieA

congrats keisha!!! xx healthy sticky 9 months to you!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

More likely to be found around halloween

Viewing 15 posts - 20,881 through 20,895 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.