General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,121 through 21,135 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mfbrown

My Opks still have easy to see lines, today I had a dip of some type at 8 dpo (I’ve been trying to keep a log/blog that I updated a min ago)… keeping my fingers crossed!

AliL
    Participant

Hi Amanda! Welcome to the group! Clara- I don’t know if its even an option, but the best time to temp is before you get up to get her. You want to temp after at least 4 hours of sleep. Before you move your body or talk or anything. But, if you do this EVERY morning, it could be some type of consistent for you! LOL

cnjsmum
    Participant

LOL

AliL
    Participant

Kathleen- this is our first ‘official’ month. 🙂 We were NTNP for the last few. With my first two, on the first full month of charting, where I confirmed O and BD the right days, we got it! So, I’m hopeful it was that easy this time!

Has anyones cervix showed signs of ovualtion, some egg like cm and cervix move up, soften and slightly open when Breastfeeding but NOT ovulate? Did it go back to hard/closed/no cm and then do this pattern again??
    I am breastfeeding 100% my 2 1/2 month old and noticed 3 days ago the signs I wrote about as well as some slight cramping. My cervix was low/closed and dry up to this point. Thanks =)

tazzysmumma

well my metallic taste has gone for now but my god it feels like someone is stabbing me in the boobies!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Morning cd 25, and 7dpo ff finally detected my o on cd 18 🙂 . Ill update my chart soon . Congrats sam

loraclacey

@LuckyPenny: AF is due Wednesday for me. I took a FRER Sunday morning, and BFN, but I think it may just have been too early, so I’m waiting until then to test again. For about a week now I’ve been having nausea like with DD, backaches, vivid dreams, gas, and a lot of soft BM’s. The only thing I can really say is my bbs don’t hurt but I have DDD’s anyway. I’m hoping this is it!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Oh that reminds me, whoever saw me say yesterday that I took my cd17 temp out on ff I put it back in and with todays temp which was the same as cd 17 ff dectected my o AGAIN for like the 10th time haha

loraclacey

Yeah… I felt pregnant early on too and then it went away. I think that may have been mental. Now, though, to be 3 days late and symptoms starting up again, it makes me inclined to ignore the BFNs. I do definitely intend to go to a doctor in about a week if no BFP or AF. I wouldn’t want anything bad to be going on! I just really hope it turns out to be a healthy little baby causing my symptoms.

Amy011
    Participant

**sticky baby dust** There seems to have been lots of BFP recently, good times!!

terriann20

4dpo this tww is dragging 🙁 happy Easter everyone 🙂 xx

two2love

thaks amy

SEEG

@praying4ahealthybaby I have also been having loads of discharge watery type, yesterday however I got a yellow type of discharge but that was only once. I am praying for a bfp for both of us!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I see it as still new, because swine flu is a new virus.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,121 through 21,135 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.