General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,376 through 21,390 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

day 1 is the day where a pad is required…. thats what i have been told

dresmomma09

my husband would die if i told him half the stuff we talk about on here

tryingfor2

I am feeling and looking very bloated too…not too attractive with a 11 month post baby belly…yuk lol

284aimee
    Participant

even if i miscalculated my cycle, we BD every other day at least so i will be in those days anyhow…. whatever days they may be 🙂

i can see 2 lines in the middle test…

KatieA

im a google nerd HAHA google everything

nic22pow

My OPK test said i was O on 12th April, and according to my usual cycle i should be due on 24th- 25th. little confused by this. but i may just wait and see!!!!!

Im from Swansea south wales!!

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

newmama>>> It was quite easy for me to get a hang of it, but I think my cervix is realy easy to find. Some ladies find it difficult to pinpoint it. I just check it once a day around the same time and thats it. Basically when you arent oing its that thing inside you that sticks off a little. Its hard to say, but maybe 2-3cm. at the very end depending on what time of your cycle it is, there might be a little hole. So firm, low and closed means you are not fertile and soft, high and open means you are fertile. To be honest when its high for me, its realy high. I cant even reach it then. But thats when I know that I o. i think its realy interesting!

DiandClover

Anyone else feel like they are in major need of a makeover? I think I get like this during AF, because I just feel so blech during… days like this I want to go to the spa sooooo bad… I think I’m going to cave in and treat myself on Friday.

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

YAY lilange!!! Exciting!!! How long have you been TTC? x

nope not until I can get PP to confirm pregnancy 🙁

Alaina698
    Participant

Oh man….that sounds weird, naomi! It’s weird they even had you POAS since they took your blood. Good luck and keep us updated!

TTCbby1

thanks.. well while they are staying with us BDing in our bed will have to wait b/c we have the LOUDEST bed in america LOL.. so it looks like we will make use of other areas in the bedroom LOL or maybe we can sneak home on our lunch break while his sis is out site seeing HAHA! Thats always fun!

xweegeex

got lower back pain as well 🙁

Baby1Due3608
    Participant

sex and free beer…well that would bring me home…LMAO!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 21,376 through 21,390 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.