General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,391 through 21,405 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lilmissesmum

Hey ladies had to tell someone I got a BFP @ 9dpo and it’s faint but you can tell its there so happy and nervous at the same time 🙂 Congrates to everyone else who got bfp’s 🙂

RaychelDavey

i started round 2 of clomid today… feeling a little discouraged. leave me love and make me feel better… lol

xweegeex

night ladies

DiandClover

G’Night Wanna!

Alaina698
    Participant

5dpo and super nauseous. I am literally sitting here trying not to puke everywhere

DiandClover

I think this person is looking for a piece of the ‘news action’… pretty bored kid if that’s how they’re going about passing time.

Good Morning ladies! So I’m on CD 45 I know crazy long. Last cycle was 43 so I’m expecting AF any day if not a bfp (at least I hope) I do think there’s a chance for bfp . Some PG symptoms but could just as well be AF coming. I’m tempted to go buy a test but at the same time I don’t want to have to test and buy more if bfn. Sunday I tested with a premier value test (cheapy line test) and my DH thought he saw a slight line but VERY faint so I’m taking it as BFN for now. How’s everyone else???

RNEH

Oh yay bellybumbles! You’ll have to keep us all updated!

babydoll76

wee- now i want it too..mmmm…sounds good

RNEH

Morning ladies! Here’s to some + HPT’s today and a loooooong vaca from crappy ol’ AF!!! There. Let’s hope my babydust works!!!

Well, I’m back! Took a few months off, so to speak. Not really bbt-ing or anything, just paying attn. to my body. Pretty sure I O’d last night, 1-13. HORRIBLE ovarian pains–much worse than normal. Unfortunately, we just bd’d 1-11, and then we all got hit with a nasty stomach bug, so not sure how good my chances are for this month. We’re over the worst of it, but don’t have the energy to play! lol Caved and bought 25 Wondfo hpt’s off ebay. They got in yesterday, so I’m sure I’ll start using them some time next week just in case. 😛 Baby dust!!

excitedmummy

lc i cant help ya as i dont know myself,haha. so if u had implantation is temps suppose to dip down? and if so by how much??

KatieA

congrats green and newmama!!! yay for more bfps! sorry for those that had that mean old cow turn up 🙁 im on CD28 today..absolutely NO signs of AF. frers are turning up bfn still. i had 4 cycles of 35 day cycles then teh last one was 28 day cycle so not sure whether i should be expecting af today or next friday. the last 2 frers i took, well i kept thinking i see a shadow of a line but im not sure, and i tell myself if its not obvious its a bfn but i have a feeling i MIGHT get my bfp next week. going to test again next week, trying to hold out until wednesday, unless af shows up of course.

Dsquared83

Has anyone had fertile fluid after you ovulated?

KatieA

@helluva, 4 days late by 28 day cycle 3 days before AF due by my 35 day cycle (which i have had both in the last 5-6 cycles) also, i havent taken a pic cos my stoopid camera has decided to crap its card and not work..and that happened the night of my kids spring dance at school so i got 0 photos of their 1st school dance 🙁 so sad about that!

Viewing 15 posts - 21,391 through 21,405 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.