General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,571 through 21,585 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

candila
    Participant

i read about it this morning sampling, its really nothing to base on.

nolita

hello ladies ,, just a question .. i should be in my period on tuesday ..but if i dont ..when will be the best day to test ??? i have had some heartburn coming up and my boobs are very sore .. sometimes a bit nausious but not much …

babedci
    Participant

CD3 and omg cramps 🙁 I hate AF… I need this to be over so we can start again…. I need to join my friends that have recently left to go to the weekly’s! lol Boo to any AF that has shown up for anyone… GL to the ladies in the 2ww! Congrats to mrsmlcm!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Goodluck everyone in the 2ww. Were ganna bd more this time round haha. Bring on the may/june babies.! It would work out good having a june baby (evern though my bday is in june) coz our daughter is in january so there’s 6 months between bdays.

Katy0819

AF finally came today, two weeks late…oh well

AMANDA
    Participant

lol and for a good example of cp varies so much…. before i get my period its firm open and low with not much of any cm, just a tiny bit of pasty cm. Thats the difference just between two women so it totally an individual thing. I am almost 7 wks and from 2 days before my period my cp has been a little high not too high soft and extremely closed. If that helps at all.

meals
    Participant

Congratulations to all the bfps! Keep them comming.

jen8627021

thats okay thanks for answering me……how long have u been trying

1sttimemomma
    Participant

so i decided to buy the insanity workout and if i cant get pregnant right know im going to get my body back into shape and looking better than it is now:) its so hard but so much fun when my 2 year old son is trying to do the workouts with me lol

jas1987

Lc Melbourne, i was just reading about your post on using tampons, I had a friend who used them all the time morning and night, she use to sleep with them in, She got very sick nearly died because of the tampons…

Lulu99

CD5 here…ahhhh! 🙂

AliL
    Participant

Sherry- I am SOOO happy for you! That is beyond exciting! Wishing and praying for a happy, healthy pregnancy for you!!! =D

VanessaG

Hi everyone! Today CD 13 I OPK’d this morning and even though I dreamt of a smiley I got a big ole ‘O’. Disappointing but I know things are slowly changing because my CM has changed to a creamy like substance from dry.

It’s nerve wrecking but I am FAITHFUL and believe my God will bless us this month. Praying for all of you <3

hoping — Im sorry =(

weber3
    Participant

@joelyne why don’t you buy a real good and accurate test? A faint line is a line if you read it within the time frame you are supposed to. I got a very very faint line when I expected my AF, and 2 days late I still got a very faint line. I believe you are well beyond being late by now???

Viewing 15 posts - 21,571 through 21,585 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.