General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,631 through 21,645 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Clara

Rolo…I think they look about the same as the others. Kayla…what did u find out?

nire86

Last time i tested was Saturday.

terriann20

I’m sending u all lots of bby dust and hope u all get your bfps soon 🙂 x

DiandClover

Excited, what brand HPT is it, and what sensitivity? If it’s darker, I would not worry – especially as it showed in under 10 minuted. Some menstrual type cramps are normal. 🙂

AliL
    Participant

Rolos- looking good! If your temp stay ups the next 2 days you will be 3dpo. 😀

cnjsmum
    Participant

@Di, It probably doesn’t help that I live on teh other side of the world from most of you ttc’s, so am awake when you are asleep. I always have about 6 pages to catch up on the following day. ‘fun’

AliL
    Participant

Awesome news, ready!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy baby!

Cherryb0m

Nhcutie. I have one I think I am going to use it this cycle and not thr opks again. Congrats on your bfp!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

cd6, af packed her bags, so now we will start bding soon. 2 more nights of my soy iso too. I pray this works!

Duffy
    Participant

yay Alicia!!!!!!

LuckyPenny

I did the same on Saturday and Sunday and both were negative…no faint line nothing…then today I get this. Its weird.

mfbrown

AF should be hitting the road in a couple days. whoo :0P

MeadeMama

My fingers are tightly crossed for you Lora!!

mommymachine

@toomanyyrs – Yes I saw on your page you haven’t had AF in 7 years. That must be so frustrating. I am still BF my DS, and mine hasn’t come, so I know what you mean about being blind in getting that egg. But actually, charting for achieving pregnancy is designed for woman with irregular cycles, because it is all about BDing on when your cm tells you you are fertile. Right now my cycle is very irregular because of breastfeeding, and my charting insturctor is working to help me and my DH get pregnant. I talk to her every 2 weeks. Just thought I would share what the ‘Billing’ teachers have showed me. I am so glad you have found the man that you were meant to be with, and that he is so supportive. Wonderful men are no so common anymore it seems.

racho

Happy Easter all! My oldest is getting baptized today-it will be a great day! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 21,631 through 21,645 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.