General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,721 through 21,735 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

It takes about 1 hr to get to melbourne by train a little longer by car lol

HootOwl

wannab – I hope it doesn’t come for you either. have fun getting your dress!!!

Congratulations precious!!!! I believe you are our #3 BFP for this month!!! I hope you have a wonderfully easy 9 months!

mommyx2

well af is due today or tomorrow, hopefully she doesnt come! i think its a toss up, my temps the last few days have been all over the place so thats no help, i have been getting cramps and backache off and on the last few days so again, no help! im just rushing to the bathroom every little while to check hahaha……..the last time i took a test i was 10dpo and it was BFN and today i would be 14 dpo…who knows, im just going to wait it out i think as i would be more mad if i bought a test it said BFN and then an hour later AF showed!!! (its happened before!)

Joan

day 8 and still no AF!! I guess she doesn’t want to show up!!

dee212

Haha, you gals are in a funny mood this morning!

berrynice

mrs bolden, i love that game risk, i can get soooo into it, its brill! apart from i have difficulty seeing the countries after a few wines!! mommy of 4, thanks for your little input ito heartburn, only thing is i only finished af on thurs, so i doubt its anything to do with pg :0( its damn painful though!!

AMANDA
    Participant

I AM SOOO CLOSE TO CALLING IT A BFP!

My dh’s dang work. I’m so frustrated. We have been doing the every other night thing. Yesterday was off and today he came home for dinner (15 minutes) and then had to go back into work and doesn’t know when he’s coming home tonight. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

kimmie1979

Brennasmummy I bet you do! I love a glass of wine in front of a fire, it’s such a treat! Obviously we have no fire place in our house 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I should really invest in some pre-seed haha

Damnkat

2ndtime- It’s funny how you have vivid dreams while pregnant. I miss being pregnant sooo much!!!!

luckywhite

they shouldn’t be able to change it.. go fish out the paperwork if you have a rate fixed for the term specified on the paperwork. it shouldnt effect your loan.. if its variable then theres nothing you can do .. bummer. get a 0% credit card and transfer the balance.

katmoma

iamcrazynumber5- i had that last time i was pregs. will say htough it could be anything you could have a bug or BE pregs soon you will knwo i guess, goodluck

erms128

Trying–you’re hilarious!! not just funny. You are fun. Morning Bsbaby

Viewing 15 posts - 21,721 through 21,735 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.