General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,751 through 21,765 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

auww well i hope you O late Cpalmer

Hi all… I did the test early morning today and i got a BFN!!! 🙁 today my AF is due… i think i should have waited for a couple of days before taking the test.. but i just couldn’t wait..am so desperate to find out… today 22.03.2010 is my 17th DPO if i am correct.. could i be pregnant or is it just in my head??? i am sooooo heart broken….

ashley – I have always had irregular cycles. Since I was 12 they would only be about 1 to 2 times a year. I had been on birth control and that had regulated me but the min I got off of it, it was back to the way it was before. It took a lot to get our son he was our 5th pregnancy and only live birth. We are wanting another one soon because we know how bad the problems are for me to get pg. I am really hoping for a BFP in the next couple of weeks. Also when I did get pg with my son I had a m/c right before and I knew that I would ovulate sometime after it. I actually ovulated 6 weeks after and found out I was pg at 7 weeks after the m/c and they had to do a u/s to give me a due date.

DiandClover

Hi Raabs – you are on the long road to a BFP… even longer than mine (I know I am lucky compared to some women going on three years or more). I might be starting Clomis next month, but I don’t have any experience with it so far. Many women have on this forum, but have since moved on to the weekly pregnancy forums. Others have had success with IUI – I hope some of them are able to post here or to your page with info on their success. Good luck to you, I hope your BFP is just around the next corner!!

KatieA

lol crazy i just threw all my used hpt’s in the bin LOL RAM, if you have a faint line maybe pregnant?? sometimes you do only get faint lines for a while..

Got a BFN this am. Guess I will just wait until AF does or doesnt come to test again. Dont know if I can do it though!!!

cassie82

stainbacks – If that person has been working with you for awhile and had to ask that, then they are just ignorant in the first place. You shouldn’t let it get you down too much.

07babe
    Participant

hey ladies it has been a while since ive been online & chatted with you all. everythings going alright here. I am On cycle day Number 4. so lets see how this month goes 🙂

RainbowRach

LMAO – I have visions of you throwing money at your sleeping BF lol so funny

07babe
    Participant

Congrats to all the BFP this week!!!! super exciting. sure does seem like april is a Good Month!!
    ☆~♥Eliane♥~☆ – – I hope yyou get your BFP very soon!!!!!!!!!! it is stressful thats for sure.
    Mommydiana – They usually read pregnant for 24 hours and the battery dies.

cassie82

Well, I just tested and got the BFN. 🙁 Maybe I will do it again tomorrow!

DiandClover

Hey FireDancer (I think of the Dave Matthews Band when I see your screen name – lol, ok, back to the point) The minipill has to be taken on time or it is notorious for leading to pregnancy. If you are already late for your period, a test will work for you anytime now. Good luck!

*waves hello* Hi everyone how are you all?

07babe
    Participant

mom2boy- I am praying doing it that much HELPED. I am 4/5 DPO so i cant test yet. I thought it was worth a shot of doing it that much even though That was just TOO MUCH for me lol. i think i will stick with every other day or two lol… my daughter is 2 and beleive me I understand Its hard to find time. Usually hubby wakes me up when he gets off work at like 3 or 4am.sometimes 5am…

7 days til AF is due, but i dont think she is coming this time. i have no symptoms of here coming near! thats a good thing!! yaya! 5 days til testing! BABY DUST TO ALL!! so, i got to watch my niece today who is the same age as my son. It was so much fun! they played good together! i definately know that i can handle 2 kids after that. ha

Viewing 15 posts - 21,751 through 21,765 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.