General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,841 through 21,855 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Like every month, but even moreso this month I WAS A HORMONAL MESS

RES

xweegeex- I think that might be a sign that you ovulated. Yes, I sometimes get nauseous when I ovulate. I just got the smiley on my opk today,and my symptoms have been like yours this month.

DiandClover

Not yet Gill. I’m due AF tomorrow or Wednesday, but I’m not going to test until Wednesday 🙂

AliL
    Participant

mrstranum- I’m right there with you! My best friend and I were both TTC and she got her BFP on Friday at my house, using MY FRER! lol I’m super excited for her but I’ve lost all hope for me! I’m CD12. I got an exciting, but false, + OPK this morning…at least I think it was false (used FMU)…have to see what my temps do over the next few days. I can’t take the waiting!!! lol I am trying to put it out of mind but it will not go away! I am going to take another OPK tomorrow morning just to confirm it was from using FMU. DH just asked if we have to make a baby tonight lmao! What a nerd!

LilMrsK

People often assume that since I have a brood of animals that I don’t take care of them. But it’s not true in my house. They are all well taken care of and I’m happy to say that none are in need of anything.

xweegeex

congrats dullkey20!!!! happy 9m to you 🙂

Ladybug

Geez well you will have to give me your secret I have been through many breaks and no baby. Good luck 🙂 Take your vitamins 🙂

cnjsmum
    Participant

clairW82 Congratulations. Wow, you’ve had a long haul on the ttc road. You deserve your BFP!!! Have a happy and healthy further 8 months of pregnancy!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

OMG congrats 402Nikkib, I don’t know how I missed that!

Damnkat

Lains- you should try and hold off taking another HPT until your birthday. If it were BFP on your birthday that would make it so special!!! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you and everyone!!!

Hi ladies. I called the doc yesterday and yeah , i get to go in thursday next week for a u/s to see if i am going to ovulate. From there we will predict when the egg is ready and do a hcg shot. then 24hrs later we do IUI. Oh i am soo excited. I have been waiting for this since my m/c. It seems like it has taken forever.

xweegeex

im jst thinking there…..before i knew i was pg with dd i had been crying LOADS & then once i found out i thought back & that had been 1 of my 1st ‘symptons’ infact the only symptom up until AF didnt show…………jst a thought!

IwantaBump

lol that would be nice! I don’t think I can take this mind/body battle. Not fun : ) but I’ll jus go with the flow i suppose.

xweegeex

aw god mrs bugs, that would have been a nightmare…i dont think ppl mean to be so insensitive….but they really are sometimes!!!! lol & yeh rylans where are you!!!!! hope you totsicles are burrowing right in there 🙂 xx

mommy22girls

So Af is due today. I normally get a bloated and a heaviness (never cramps) around now but instead I have like a deep pinching/cramping …..if she doesn’t arrive today..I’ll test in the morning….does anybody remember these pinches from previous pregnancy??

Viewing 15 posts - 21,841 through 21,855 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.