General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,886 through 21,900 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cd14 and temp was down some today. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow showing I O’d today!! Despite all the traveling and visiting family, we managed to BD Thurs. am and last night. Going to try again tonight or early Mon am and hope in between them all we catch that egg!!

DiandClover

lol, nope I went with ‘Is your Eggo Preggo?’ to Clayli – and I stole that from Juno ; )

refinnejlee

CONGRATS BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamacita5

DO YOU COUNT DPO THE FIRST DAY OR THE NEXT DAY??

crazy..It took me 3 months with my last …I know it’s these damn long cycles!!

cpalmer

Sooo i just ate my 9th meal of the day lol cant….stop….eatingggg! Omg i will eat soo much and then 5 mins later im back in the fridge haha if im not preg this month theres somethin wrong

xweegeex

goodluck 284…i hope it happens quickly for u 🙂

Ladies I really hope that the Planned Parenthood test came out negative because it wasnt FMU and because she didnt wait long enough.

xweegeex

KatieA i hope so too!!!!! if not for me, then for you!!! goodluck!

DiandClover

Well Nic, you’ve got one tallented little boy in that town! Did you see the show? WOW!!!

krissieh

thanks guys. redhead that is so interesting! good that you know what the problems are and can work around them. i’m wondering now if we looked a bit closer would we see something but i would need to go through thsi heart break again for them to investigate and if it did happen i know dh wouldnt agree :/ 2012 better be good to me! and to all of us <3

DiandClover

that’s good to see a progression Racoon – don’t be shocked if between now and when you get your + that some days seem darker than others – the day it is + it will be obvious, other days your LH amount may be getting diluted (if you drank more water on a particular day, or tested at a different time) peeonastick.com has a great example of a progression of OPK’s daily – great reference info

Yup lilange then I say you are good to go and CONGRATS!!!!!

baby1: I am with everyone here. Do what makes you and your family happy. I’m sure that your little girl would love a sibling to play with! If your mom cannot be happy for you then that is her problem. When she sees the little bundle of joy she will feel guilty in saying she didn’t want you to have another one! I would have a chat with your doctor and make sure that everthing with you is good, and then BD, BD, BD!

keshia89

kellyg-
    i read too on the internet that BD’ing everyday isn’t necessarily the best, because if you BD to much, the sperm count isn’t quite as high, therefore, if you BD like 5plus days before your most fertile day the sperm count might end up being too low by the day you ovulate? … i dont know haha, i believe everything i read on the internet, i’ve been researching like a mad woman. They say its best to BD every second day, ending on the day you ovulate, that way you won’t wear your man (or his sperm) out haha and you will always have a fresh batch waiting for the egg

Viewing 15 posts - 21,886 through 21,900 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.