General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21,901 through 21,915 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Dsquared83

Manhattan

xweegeex

thanx baby7, only jst seen ur post about catching the egg, heres hoping we did 🙂

cubby99

Question for you guys, has anyone cut out all medicines?? I am on all sorts of things for allergies and asthma and cut them out as soon as I found out I was pregnant last time but this is a bad time of the year now? Anyone take nasal sprays, claritin, or pulmicort while pregnant? Doc says okay but I am really leary…

KatieA

congrats youngmum!! enjoy ur pregnancy! hope it al gos smoothly x

tiffyy

o i dun remember, maybe until after teh ovulation period, but i rememba my bb remain sore until af arrives

hey ladies- well im not pg 🙁 AF showed up late last night!! oh well i kinda knew it wasn’t pg since we have been only ttc for a month and iv’e just come off the pill. so im hoping next month will be my month!!! lots of baby dust to u all xx

DiandClover

Thanks nic! Bit of a shock, I know!

chasitiy1

CD9 here and priming up for the big ‘O’. Funny how that used to mean something completely different..lol. Anyhow just wanted to say hello to all you ladies. I am seeing lots of new names on the forum lately. Hope everyone is doing well.

nic22pow

Thats so bad!!!

Kids these days get away with everything because there is nothing the law can do about it… there are too many laws to protect criminals these days.

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

Cervix was higher than yesterday (barely reachable) and soft. 5 DPO today so is that good?

AMANDA
    Participant

need a lil help girlies plz. im confused. i got my mirena iud out on friday…i didnt bleed at all. me & hubby bd last night & i woke up w/blood it lightened up and we bd again (just 4 fun) and its a lil heavier again. its got some small (tiny) clots (sorry if tmi) my af was supposed r come around the 23 do you think this is af ?

babydoll76

why are my everyday pains the same as preggo pains???? head hurts…bb sore…back sore..sleepy…cramps….preggo symtoms NO normal day in my life….ugh..you know i think that when you get preggo you urine should turn a differnet color or something, so this way you dont have to take test after test getting your hopes for it to all come crashing down in a BFN in about 3 minutes or less…

Dsquared83

Here Here!

i keep crying over everything! LOL even when i just look at a baby or watch movies idk its just weird.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Thanks Cpalmer and readyfornumber2!! I will stop by the pharmacy tonight. This is very exciting! Will check out fertilityfriend.com as well. I am just finishing up my last week on the NuvaRing and thought it be best for me to quit and let my body reset itself, not sure how my temp and cycles will react. It’s been 10 years of birth control!

Viewing 15 posts - 21,901 through 21,915 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.