General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,096 through 22,110 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

candila
    Participant

@Babydusted, probably going to test on Friday ( Ihave a hard time waiting). Going to do my best to test later. only have one hpt left. so maybe i will test wiht an opk first lol.

HootOwl

It’s probably not impossible but it wouldn’t be a common event.

Mamachka

vonne0311- it just called Soy Isoflavones . I got it in walmart, but Im sure any pharmacy will sell it too. It works great. I think you will need to take it cd 3 thru cd 7 or cd 5 thru 9. Google it. I also use FF it it works great, Ive been using it for 17 month now and I think it knows me better now then I do lol 🙂 Are you temping ?

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

What does ovulation pain feel like? If i am on a 34day cycle then I should o in two days but I started cramping today. Like period pain but faaaar to early. But my cycles have been a little off so it could be possible that I Od early. I never looked out for o before, so dont know what it feels like… can someone discribe it for me? TIA

Babydusted

Hmmm…still working on BDing…CD13 for me and still no positive on the OPK. I usually ovulate on day 12 so… I’ve been doing the deed since day 9 and I guess we just gonna keep on ‘keeping on’ until something shows up. LOL

luvababe
    Participant

if u take an opk and it show lite liter then the control and have ewcm and still a lite on the opk test…and have af come..can u still ‘o’…do i make any sence..hummmm im still sleepy

Mamachka

This is the longest cycle I ever had. CD 19 and I dnont think I oed yet. Today is the 3rd day Im getting + opk . Yesterday morning and this morning it was super dark. We did had a chance to bd yestarday morning, but Im working all day today and Dh working night shift, so by the time I get home he will be gone for work and no bding for me 🙁 I guess if we cant bd tonight and I O today them Im out? Feeling kinda down about it. Anyways, we are going to the doc this friday and I just cant wait..

thebigtomato

Me too, eeyore. But you had an easy go of it one time so hopefully that’s a good sign. *hugs*

dmmarinewife

I got a pos opk today!!! Woohoo- so the B6 pushed back ovulation by a day or so- I’m just really excited bc it seemed like it wasn’t going to show…

luvababe
    Participant

any 1 gotting prgnt with pre-seed and taking the soy iso…or heard of any 1 who did…???

Kristy

OMG! I am so sad. AF is here. It’s only 9 DPO! WTF.

cpalmer

yeah TBT when i was younger (before BC) i use to have like 11 days of AF heavy too!!! its so annoying, this AF is just annoying because its just enough flow to put a damper on my sex life lmao ugh.

britphlps

So do you think I should temp early morning when hubby leaves for work? And if I can’t find the thermometer at Wal-Mart will the one at walgreens be ok?

Wends123

Eve – I know, am getting excited – Please God let this be a good month for BFP’s! 🙂 Are you testing on Monday?

Carmen27

Omg my test is invalid lol. What a bummer, will pick up some more in the moRning…..or maybe I should wAit to see if stupid AF shows her face in 2days….

Viewing 15 posts - 22,096 through 22,110 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.