General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,111 through 22,125 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Haha mf I think ill go down the street later and get one, I just won’t tell my bf haha how af stays away. I hope mine does to :s

kamie7684

For those of you trying to conceive there first child, I just want to share with you a product my husband and I used and we are now pregnant!!! We are totally over the moon! This book helped me and my husband and now I recommend it to help others too! I’m soo happy and wish for many others trying to conceive a baby!

http://fafbf1jf1lquep5f5bmaif1wfn.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1974

TTCbby1

good morning ladies.. hope you all had great weekend!

Carmen27

AAK – I’d say if it ws chemical it wouldn’t b gettin darker fx Dawn – yay congrats hun :)))

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Im ganna do the same mf, bed every second day from finish to start (or bf) worked for lc 🙂

Weezuz

Im now 5 DPO and still not sure if anything has happened. Ive had afew cramps for the last 3 days and felt crook afew times after i drank coffee and well my bb rnt sore as such but my nipples r tingly, had massive headaches for the last 3 days and im always on the toilet lol. Does any of this sound like it could be a yes maybe. I no its still to early to tell yet.

amandajwolfe
    Participant

its 6pm here, and i agree i always assume we’re all in the same time zone til i read ‘good morning’ lol

Damnkat

Wendysue- That is what happened to me. I wasn’t tracking or anything(the first month out of 33 where I literally had no idea what was going on, no EWCM, nothing) and got to CD39 and thought AF is surely taking her time this month and I could not believe it, I got a BFP. FX for you, that would be wonderful. If you are a few days late you could test any time of day. I didn’t use FMU and got a definate BFP a couple days past AF’s due date(according to my scan).

Seansmom0808

im scared that if i do get pregnant my MIL and FIL will not approve cause when i got pregnant with my son they wanted me to get rid of it and we didnt speak for almost a year. when they started accepting my son and the thing that bothered me was then my hubby said thats just the way they are and didnt defend me so if i wind up pregnant again they are prolly gonna do the same thing again and its gonna tick me off last time i told her off really bad and it hurt my hubby so i dont know how im gonna deal with that again. lets just pray that it dosnt happen that way again.

Weezuz

Ooooo 50 shades nice

excitedmummy

well cd5 here and dont know what my plan is for this month??hmmm..think am gonna get some pre seed firstly,hubby wants to just do it everday,am thinking gona do every second,then day 13 twice,morning and nite..yeh that sounds good. oh and first month charting my temps too,heres to a bfp month pleeeeeease!!!

terriann20

Hi ladies I’ve not been on for a while as been so busy my cycles keep varying between 15 and 18 days very short I no af left the building yesterday n I was only on for 4 days extremely light flow throughout very strange for me xxxx

Seansmom0808

OMG i dont ever have to beg my DH for BD i just look at him with the right eyes and he knows that i want it and when he wants BD he just jumps on me lol. i dont think in the 6 years ive been with my DH that ive ever had to even ask for BD.lol.

Babybeanno5
    Participant

Shes here! Right on time! I get so annoyed all the tests I waste before af I just can’t help it… Lol I swear next month I am not going to test till at least 2-3 days before af is due! Good luck to all you ladies testing fingers crossed for bfp’s xxxx

faithstarx

hoping for baby, i love kids! always have, the more the merrier for me lol x

Viewing 15 posts - 22,111 through 22,125 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.