General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,141 through 22,155 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

cocoluv did you do a duffy?

Ok af is due tomorrow. Different from last month I have sore boobies and my cervix is soft!!! Bd today and I was really soft and wet sorry tmi I’m just hoping these are good signs! Feeling like af won’t show!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Btw for everyone else I just changed my name from tahliasmummyandttc . Was way to long 😛

kesh89

And Kayla!?!

excitedmummy

lc: i did that too. wen i got my 2 lines on opk i bd every 18hrs 3 times. thats wat i did last time i feel pregnant too. i can still remember wat days we did it on,haha be positive girl,i bet it will be your month,i can feel it x

terriann20

Just started bleeding again ladies 🙁 xxx

excitedmummy

hi Diane: its first response dip one. okay thanx 🙂

AliL
    Participant

Here is a link to my chart. I either had a fallback rise and O’d the first day of pos opk, or I O’d today. I would have thought yesterday but that’s not what my chart is showing! LOL http://fertilityfriend.com/home/3118a7

MrsTranum

Got my O date from ff this morning…supposedly I am 4dpo, but I don’t know how accurate that is. On my o date according to ff I had s negative opk. Then the following threes days my temps went up and I had positive opks….not sure what to make of it all, but I am going to wait till the 8th to test. My dd 3rd birthday is the 6th 🙂

Amanda42986
    Participant

Haha I like to joke that we aren’t ‘trying’…but of course I will be keeping track of my cycle! Makes a lot of sense! 😉 Basically the goal is to NOT STRESS about trying. We are excited to have another baby, but we are going to Jamaica in July so if we don’t get pregnant right away that is A-OKAY!

Ready – Thank you for the Mirena advice! I know I will be ovulating some time before my actual ‘period’ obviously so we will see if it happens then!!

shellb

Congrats to jenakers on your BFP!!! Keep them coming!!! Hopefully my AF will end today so we can start with the BD!! ;o)

AliL
    Participant

Hi ladies! Just came to check in on you. 🙂

boyOboy

my numbers doubled yeah! I hope everyone has a great weekend and sticky baby dust to all!

LuckyPenny

I put up pix of the pee sticks if you wanna comment…everybody loves a good pee stick judging. LOL

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yay MFB 🙂 omg I get so confused with these names and then real names on facebook haha who doesn’t mind having there name used? I know lc doesn’t want it used. … HAVE FUN BDING 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 22,141 through 22,155 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.