General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,171 through 22,185 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

lovemy4

oh, also… my CD1 was oct 22. CD5 was my last day of AF, but then on CD 9 I had some spotting. It was actually more than spotting… but not enough to be considered a light period. Could this random spotting have pushed back my O??? Normally I ovulate around CD 15. Not this month. Nothing to suggest I did. CD 16 (yest) I took a opk and it was positive. so maybe I’ll ovulate today or tomorrow? I don’t know. it seems my cervix is changing back to the ‘non-fertile’ texture and stuff.. but I haven’t had a thermal shift or anything. maybe I didn’t O this month. But then what would explain the + opk??? I’m so confused. I didn’t have to go through ANY of this with my first 2 kids.

you can reply in private message to my page. I don’t check this forum tooo often. thanks

MOMIIB

Rachie83: OMG! Prometrium didn’t give me any side effects. I was afraid of the pg symptoms every one seems to get but Nada. I almost wish for side effects bc it makes me feel like its doing its job! LOL

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Did u girls ever get a sore throat? Iv had a real sore throat starting from the night and bad when I wake up for about 3 days now and just sore all day

lovinlivin

Duffy-I looked at your OPK progression. It won’t be long now before they are blazing. 😀

Jennybean24

Hey guys!! its 10:55 am here so good morning! I guess I am having alot of fear going on lately. I had a cone procedure done years ago to remove pre cancerous cells on my cervix and the doc said I could conceive still and my paps since then are all normal but I have been having unprotected sex with my husband for about a year and nothing. I am so scared I cant get pregnant or something is wrong with me.

I’ve been TTC for 8 months now. I found out I had a abnormally thick uterine lining back in May. My doc did a D&C in last month. I’ve been fight the urge to test (period not due till Tuesday) but I broke down yesterday and did…I got 2 BFP!!! I’m super shocked and happy. I’m assuming that the thickened lining was preventing me from getting preggers because soon as it was corrected…viola!! I’m still nervous however, feeling a little crampy like AF is trying to come. Good luck ladies…baby dust to all : -)

DiandClover

Ohh, looks fantastic reno! The little dip today might be implantation – you should be able to test in a couple of days if it is! Fingers crossed for your BFP!

myangel

….6 negative HPTs started testing Aug 9 with First Response Early Results as that was 4 days before my expected period, been cramping especially in my back for a short period each day, everything smells sooo strong, my boobs hurt when I go up and down the stairs, AF doesnt show up when it was due Mon Aug 12th I test its – Tues still no AF BFN, Wed no AF and a BFN Thurs no AF and a BFN, FRIDAY 5 DAYS LATE, feeling yucky at work all day, very shakey. I am going away to fam cottage for the weekend so I decide to test before I go with a First Response again and INSTANTLY I get a BFP!!!! Im PREGNANT on our first try and over the moon!!! There is still tons of hope for all of you lovely ladies and my fingers are crossed for all of you!! Thanks for being here for me 🙂

ria1224

My fingers are crossed with you LilMrsK!! But if not, let’s lock arms and go into December together. : )

Momof3boys4

Omg 🙁 stupid test…i tested this morning and when the test was going.i.saw a VERY FAINT + …but once i waited the full 3 mins the line was gone…gave me a damn heart attack … What.a tease 🙁

xweegeex

really sorry for your loss lovinlife – it does sound as though the earlier clot was the loss & the 2nd bleed was AF & if your having O like cramping then maybe u r Oing just now, i dont think it would any harm to BD jst to cover your bases & then go out & get the OPK strips you were talking about & you can track it better that way, i hope this helps, & babydust to you

lovinlivin

Nixsa-I was in your same position a few months ago. I was driving my self crazy looking for signs in relation to cervical changes. This is what I found online that made me stop checking it after O:

The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women. After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for others, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Due to this variation between women, checking the position of your cervix to determine pregnancy is not a reliable indication of whether or not your are pregnant.

I wish there was a better way to know sooner….

HeatherT1029
    Participant

LoL! I just reconized both of those names! 🙂 I use to be addicted too! I was Precious-Jewel back then and this site helped me alot!!! Still is helping me understand things! 🙂

britphlps

Hey ladies Congrats to the BFP’S. tomorrow if AF does not show I will be 2 days late. If anyone has a account on countdowntopregnancy.com can you go look at my chart and tell me what you think? It would be greatly appreciated my username is the same as for this site.

Justine

well i guess im not pregnant. no af, but i took an answer brand early result test this morning, and negative. i took the other one last night as soon as i bought it, around 8pm, and i thought i saw a slight positive. but my hubby didnt. soooo i dunno what to think! af will be 5 days late today. all symptoms still exist soooo i dunno! i dont have money for a copay to visit a dr right now. so looks like i will be in a 2ww of my own, til payday! ha ha. this is very frustrating! i had 3 dreams last night(this is the 6th night in a row) that i was pregnant. i even dreamt i woke up covered in blood, and was still pregnant! weird i know. any ideas or thoughts as to why im experiencing this?

Viewing 15 posts - 22,171 through 22,185 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.