General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,351 through 22,365 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Green2u
    Participant

8 dpo, 98.8 temp. i took an opk and the test line is pretty dark not as dark as the control line. still a neg hpt though. what do you think?

i ‘ll be back on tommorow .ttyl.
    have fun

LadyJade

Holy cow Emma..he’s gonna be a big boy!

LilMrsK

I haven’t told my DH I think it’s my month yet. Don’t want to get him excited if AF makes an appearance.

MrsTranum

Xwee- I am ovulating right now and have been queezy as well. Baby dust!

I keep testing a secret that way there is only 1 disappointed and not both of us

Green2u
    Participant

Alex- I would think you may still be off from just having your first period again.. However I’m still with ya no af here I’m 14 dpo cd 35. I have never had regular cycles though. Frustrating to no end!

cpalmer

Lil- id rather be a ring leader than a boring and lonely woman any day! I love the excitement and unexpectedness makes life interesting! Sarah- i love watchin my baby grow too such an amazing experience thats y i wanna do it again and soon!

xweegeex

excellent ryders 🙂 so we could poas buddies, hpt buddies & pg buddies!!! how good would that be!!!

KatieA

excellent crazy! hopefully it will be our lucky month!

AliL
    Participant

I hope my temp is up tomorrow to confirm O!! And then I can slow down on this crazy bd-ing! I don’t know if I’m tired from not getting enough sleep or physical exertion!!! Hahah!

LilMrsK

Hey Gator 🙂 I’m okay but am out this month and on to the next! How are you?

Damnkat

Iraqi- tingling/sore bbs can be a sign of ovulation, pregnancy or AF. Good Luck though, when I was not even 3 weeks pg with my first the first thing I remember was my bbs were soooo itchy, then the nausea started at 3 weeks!!!

DiandClover

Happy, that’s so awesome! Best of luck!

AliL
    Participant

Fertibella: basically, you sign up for the free trial and they charge your credit card shipping and handling. Then, you will get charged 50-80 dollars a bottle and it is hard to cancel it. Another thing, I checked out Fertibella’s website and it has a fertility blend listed in the ingredients but it does not say specifically what is in it. AND the first one has progesterone, the second has estrogen, 3rd progesterone, 4th estrogen…plus other vitamins, minerals, and herbs. I wouldn’t take anything with hormones in it unless prescribed. And I certainly would never take anything I did not know what was in it! I was taking Vitex this cycle and decided to stop bc I thought I was going to ovulate and I am about 99% sure it is why I’ve had light bleeding the last 4 days. =( I’ve read a lot of womens’ posts about how they were taking Vitex (chasteberry) and stopped once they got their BFP and miscarried…bc it messes up the way your body naturally produces and reads hormones and other chemical messages.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,351 through 22,365 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.