General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,516 through 22,530 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AMANDA
    Participant

TY!!!!

Kujaroo

Emmasmumma yeah to your BFP!! Xx

Duffy
    Participant

my mother in law is the opposite…she can’t wait for us to have children…she loves having grandchildren and is so supportive of my husband and I TTC

Flutterbi

damkat-I hate that you have so many bumps in the road to your bfp but hope that they can figure out how to help you. Boyoboy-how are you doing today? Any poas news?

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

SP – HAHAHAHA!!! That is too funny!

lexijamieand

@Pink such a hard decision, about your anniversary, our 6th anniversary I got a bfp a little over a week before then started bleeding the day before, was so upset it was hard to enjoy the anniversary. I would test in hopes of good news, but bad news is hard. Good luck deciding. And Happy anniversary!!!

goingfor3

I absoultely loved my doc in FL and have to see a new doc here. We’ll see… I have my first appt. on Aug 20 so I hope she is good! I don’t have any experience with midwives. I love epidurals so I would rather a doc for that reason

boyOboy

I was so positive that i was preggo until yesterday and today. I don’t know what changed, i just feel empty. But there’s hope for tomorrow morning, we’ll see, I think i’ll only be 13 dpo or 12 dpo but I figure by then a FRER should detect pregnancy. Here’s hoping all of us get a BFP!!!! That would the greatest.

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

GOOD MORNING LADIES!! CPALMER…YOUR KILLING ME!!! LOL! 🙂 I have aquestion about BBT temps. I ALWAYS take my temps 3 times and it ALWAYS matches up every single time. Well I am 6DPO and my temps have been rising nicely. Yesterday it was at 98.4. This morning I took it and the first 2 times it was 98.2 the third was 98.6. If it was 98.2 then I am worried because it’s dropping but doesn’t seem like a big enough dip for implantation….:( What do you think? I have never had them not match before.

tara22509

Ladies! I think I have a BFP!! Please go to my page and look at my picture! The top is from earlier today and the bottom from about 20 minutes ago. The bottom seems very faint (maybe because I was drinking a good bit of water before??) Please let me know! I will test again in the morning. Good luck everyone…I hope this is it!

biziemom
    Participant

mjharbinson- im waiting on dbf to get home, i think my af started the 21st but after one day of af and then just watery spotting im not to sure now, so im testing tonight and will let everybody know how that turns out till then i wish i could share these muffins with everybody they are so so sso yummy

lilpigz

damnkat – Goes to show the textbook rule on when to test with OPK’s can vary:-) Im up numerous times throughout the night, my 17mo does NOT sleep well, so my FMU is not actually ‘FMU’ or very concentrated anymore at that,lol. Mine is probably always diluted since it never sits in me very long,lol….Flutterbi- I was so mad when I tested bfp with my chemical, mad I tested early enough to know what happened, mad at dh for getting excited and telling EVERYONE I was pg. Same thing though, I was in a daze until I got pg again with a successful pg. Sucks that TTC has such a downside, and loss causes such permanent damage.

AMANDA
    Participant

blessed woman, try soy i swear by it!

wantababy87

hi ladies havent really been commented lately but been on reading every1 msg from time to time… jus wanted to stay i got my BFP on monday,,, shaking some baby dust to u all 😉

excitedmummy

ashes: how u feeling??we are dur round sametime . am feeling bit sicky,dizzy at the mo..cpalmer: thanx for that will try it wen get home..

Viewing 15 posts - 22,516 through 22,530 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.