General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,651 through 22,665 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

zuzka

Corrie29- congratulations and happy heathy nine months to you.
    My AF is due like now :)..so far nothing ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Still waiting to test but I cant help but hope more and more this baby will stuck!!!! But oh boy how scared im everytime I go to the bathroom to wipe LOL, I really dont want to see AF!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

terriann20

Dragon that sounds like a good idea I’m Poas New Year’s Eve too, if u get first response early result it shud sho up now if preg as we only 2 days away from af xx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Proberly be an evap lc ๐Ÿ™ . . And have fun not bding diane haha not long now til ur appointment ๐Ÿ™‚ .. How long normally do u o once u start getting the ewcm?

DebiH

Sim1, I had the exact same experience. It is devastating, and im sorry to hear what you went through. I can so relate. I consoled myself by saying, nature knows what it’s doing. I did conceive later and went on to have 3 kiddies. I only conceived 3 years later though. We did struggle and had lots of fertility treatment though. Hang in there. Give your body some time, I know the doctors say, you are most fertile after a D&C but to rather let your body recoup for 3 cycles.

DiandClover

LH can surge again later in a cycle LC, sometimes your first surge is not enough to get an egg moving, so your body gears up to try again… with your OPK today, I’d wait to see what your temps do over the next 5 days – you may see them shoot up again. Hang in there! If your temps don’t go any higher, you may indeed have ovulated earlier, and your LH is just running a little high in the second half of your cycle. It sucks, but you’ll have to wait to see what pattern emerges from your temps this week.

lovely37

ok so AF came! I will start trying this month and hope for good news in a month— good luck ladies!

excitedmummy

so are uo a week late nire86

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

oh terrianne I’m so sorry, hope its nothing bad. i’m cd7, we’re goig to start bd on cd 10 or 11 every other day thorugh o, i hope it’ll work..

excitedmummy

diane what bout the flo of ewcm?? is that normal too??

It’s 4pm here and still no AF. Please stay away and let me see that BFP!

DiandClover

Good idea to wait the extra day or so MrsT – FF may change your O day as you continue to temp as well. A BFP would be a great present!

Amanda42986
    Participant

Ali – Hopefully this will be your month!! I am a little bit behind on everyone’s comments and still trying to get everyone straight.. when are you supposed to ovulate? Or are you in your 2WW already?

Byronylewis

Hi all ๐Ÿ™‚ AF is due for me tomorrow. Just did a FRER and BFN ๐Ÿ™ still there is always hope. I do have a feeling but that maywell be wishfull thinking x

AliL
    Participant

Clara- what’s up for you? Did you ovulate when you went to Florida??

Viewing 15 posts - 22,651 through 22,665 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.