General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,846 through 22,860 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sherry49

Cla-Clunk!!!! I am OFFICIAL.LY on cd 1. Spotting last night. Temps below coverline, AF, this morning 🙁 Mild menstrual cramps. But I had a 24 day cycle, 13 day luteal phase. Hey at least I still have a luteal phase ……. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO may the plotting for this cycle begin…….. HAPPY SUNDAY!

aimee86
    Participant

i discarded that temp but it didn’t bring up cover line =(….thanks for looking at my chart =) i appreciate it.. do you know where i should put my coverline or my O day?

MrsTranum

1st- congrats to the bfp! 2nd- I am very excited to temp tomorrow because I am hoping to get my ff o confirmation! I sm thinking I am 2dpo. My boobs are still full and tender. Yah to hopin for a bfp!!!!

janet1972

taz – When are you testing?

Tmama3

I think I have myself a BFP!! I am 9DPO and I got a light positive on an EPT and then a positive on one of those internet cheepies! But, I also took a first response and that was negative. I think it is just really early. Today is our anniversary and my hubby has planned a surprise. Something tells me he will be more surprised than I when I tell him. Baby dust!! I am still too scared to mark it on my FF chart though – I feel like I am going to jinx it or something.

punky

Hi girls, I’m a little confused….I had some very slight, hardly noticeable cramping about 2 nights ago and then it went away. Now as I sit here it is happening again. AF isn’t supposed to be here ANY time soon. Any idea what this is?

DiandClover

considering you are 5 weeks PP, I would say very likely the pregnancy hCG is out of your body. If you get a positive test, book an appt with your doctor for blood work and another blood test two days after to check for rising hCG. Good luck!!

DiandClover

Hi Abigailsmommy – sounds like it’s usually a matter of being consistent. I also read that when you get closer to ovulation, if you test only once a day at the same time, you can miss the surge. I’m going to really pay close attention to my temps and cm this month and next. Then by month three of TTC, I will introduce OPKs – hopefully I will know my cycle well enough and won’t be jumping in blind 😉

DiandClover

BOYZ: I usually use BBT and sometimes OPK as a backup to tell when I ovulate. A temperature rise after ovulation pinpoints when you did ovulate, so the day after that would be 1 DPO. If you are very regular with periods, on a 28 day cycle for example, it is a fair assumption that you ovulate on CD 14, so CD 15 would be 1 DPO. (the rule of thumb is you ovulate 2 weeks before your AF is due, but it can range from 10 – 18 days before). When you use OPKs, you will usually ovulate withing 48 hours of the FIRST positive result, and most ovulate the day after. If you got a + OPK on CD 16, then you likely ovulate on CD 17, and so CD 18 would be 1 DPO. Hope that helps!!

Phoenix8098

From what I gather average is 5-10 days late.

bean6667

Thanks brandy…never used these one’s before so thought i would give them a whirl.

punky

good to know Take two~thank you!

MaryMcMeow

after this af is over i will be on my 3rd month TTC. I am going to try an ovulation kit this next go round. I hope it helps 🙂

RubyLove

Phoenix- Thanks for keeping the hope alive for me lol. If it weren’t for these symptoms I’m having, I would just say I didn’t O yet..but I honestly feel sick every day and am cramping a lot..I don’t see what else could make me feel this way?? Maybe just my mind playing tricks on me!!

satucker

I think I am going crazy… I am over thinking every little thing my body is doing. I am about 7-8 DPO… We are trying for number 2. With number 1, we were not trying, so I don’t remember how my body reacted in the early weeks. I just remember my BB becoming VERY sore at some point… Now they feel bigger and heavier, but not really sore. We have been trying since April, which I know isn’t a long time, but these 2 week waits are seriously making me crazy! I try to stay busy and get out of the house with my 2 year old as much as possible, but it’s always on my mind… I want so badly for it happen this month, but I just have a feeling it isn’t… how do you cope with this madness!?!?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 22,846 through 22,860 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.