General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 22,936 through 22,950 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mfarmer

CD3 for me I got AF Sun! So this month is a 28 day cycle last month was 29…. Lets hope this is our month! I was sure we would get pregnant I got a + on the opk but It didnt turn out :/

thirdtimeisacharm ~ could be implantation bleeding? Good Luck.

Well trying to tell myself I still have a chance of bfp. On cycle day 44 (oh know crazy) and still no af. I have a test coming in the mail today and I’m so tempted to use it even though I tested Tuesday and got a Bfn…It sucks to have NO idea when you O with irregular cycles.

Ladies DS is home from school and insisted we have to play play-doh so i will be back later !

xweegeex

Welcome alijo, Congrats an9ela! Soz for bfn Katiea 🙁

motherofone

I was wondering how do I calculate when I’m ovulating and/or when I’m the most fertile?? My last period was May 6 (<

KatieA

so it turns out i ovulated late…so im now on the 2 ww…about 3 dpo now i think? i have been checking my cervix daily and did some research and with my previous symptoms, yeah..late ovulation. gee i hope some of his lil swimmers hung about long enough! dont like my chances tho. altho, in saying that..i may have ovulated on time going by my 35 day cycle so will stop wasting tests and resume testing next friday LOL that is when 35 day cycle af is due.

Dsquared83

Still raining? Wow…I normally have Tender Breasts before AF and still nothing. Im wondering if FF is right and I’m gunna get AF on the 29th

KatieA

where abouts is alberta? (im sorry but i am geographically challenged) HAHA

ShellyC

I HAD A FAINT LINE BUT IT WAS DEF. THERE

stacka

@katiea- I had an evap line that after 1 day started to turn blue. I was not pg of course. Does anyone know the levels an FRER detects hCG at? I have been using internet strips and wasnt sure what level they detected so I bought an FRER today to use tomorrow.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

haha, this is a great topic, Crispix are really good too. Anyway, I am off work in a few minutes and need to head to Shoppers to mail a package, will check out if there are any sales. Have a great evening ladies. Baby Dust and BFP’s to all!!

KatieA

RLL~ they all sounds like pregnancy symptoms, the only way you can tell for sure though is to test. good luck.

Amy011
    Participant

Thanks C- I can’t tell if it’s open actually. Hmmm, may have another check! I will probably get AF then if I had that slight pink CM and my CP is low and hard… although I can’t feel if it’s open like I said before. Driving me mad! Can’t work out why it was high and soft the other day! Have been doing the BD every other day sometimes more even. Though I’m still on day 42 of MC and no AF as yet and BFN mon 18th!

BlessedBee

damnkat: I hope you get some sleep! Poor DD 🙁 milliesmummy and momtobsoon- I miss my hubby too! He’s a firefighter and got mandatory shift today so now what was 24 hours gone just turned into 72 🙁 Feel better soon momtob!

Viewing 15 posts - 22,936 through 22,950 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.