General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,101 through 23,115 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

janet1972

cpalmer – Thank you is just loosing my baby last year was awful so I am being xtra careful and I didn’t know and I feel so stupid because I should know better afterwards when I read I felt horrible and DH too, so we felt so miserable. I go see the doctor friday so I should probably know better.

lucy-how many days late are you??…

Duffy
    Participant

mmmmm let me see……

SamplingNo2

glazey – I think I’ve heard that before about picking gender, but I don’t know how accurate it is! From what I understand, the xy (male) sperm are the faster ones that will make it to the egg first, but if the egg isn’t there, they will die off before the xx (female) sperm do. So if you’re able to catch the egg *after* you ovulate, you stand a better chance of a male reaching the egg first. If you BD before ovulation, the females will outlast the males and stay there waiting for the egg to be released. Not sure how much truth there is to this though!

I have a question. I don’t know if I should worry or not. My last period was on Aug 11 to Aug 14th lite period.(normal for me) I have a daughter who is 14 months(who I have not breastfeed in 12 months) & we are ttc #2. Tonight before I got in the shower by breast was leaking what looks like colostrum. I just had my period so I really don’t know what to think.

BabySaunders
    Participant

bexstar – that’s the way I am too. I lost my first pregnancy at 10 weeks (baby stopped growing around 8 weeks and I knew pretty much the DAY it stopped beating because I just happened to have an u/s where baby measured perfect but had no heartbeat). I felt the same as you. Obviously my body knew that baby wasn’t growing correctly and I got pregnant with my son RIGHT after I lost that baby. Like no AF (I know bad me). And he is absolutely perfect. The light of my life so I wouldn’t have it any other way.

cpalmer

im here south, i say 13dpo 🙂

amw050383
    Participant

Hey ladies! Princess…that is terrible. Glad you are ok! 2 DPO for me and just hanging out! GL to anyone testing soon!! I will be testing next Friday!

cpalmer

babyhope, its slow for everyone im afraid lol im on my 7th month (6th cycle)

SamplingNo2

This is the first month I’ve been temping, and on O day, my temp went from 97.4 up to 98.5! Six days later, it’s ranged from 98.5 down to 98.0, but still staying up. I’ve heard that some will see a third increase in temps at implantation – anyone know if there’s any truth to it? My hubby keeps asking me if I’ve seen the second surge yet, lol. I think he’s just as anxious as I am!

Lilmissesmum

Oh so excited for all the BFP it is nice to see a large number of you ladies finally getting BFP. Good luck with your nine months ahead of you 🙂

Mammaamy

CD1 for me… Now just the 2ww. Yay! wish me luck.

CarrieE

Well ladies…I usually have cycles between 28-30 days. Today is CD 30 and still no AF!! I’m not getting my hopes up, but I was feeling ‘yucky’ today. Trying not to read into it. We’ll see. I’m gonna test in the morning. If BFN and AF still doesn’t show in a week, I’ll test again then. Wish me luck and loads of baby dust!! Duffy – if you trap that fairy, keep her tight until I can come and get some of that dust! LOL! STICKY BABY DUST TO ALL!!! I’ll check in in the morning! 🙂

Kristy

babedci I know your frustration. We haven’t since thursday. He is jumping in the shower now though. FX this is the time for us. I couldn’t find any preseed but I am gonna try the soft cup. Does anyone else ever get really bad uterus pain after bding? We were going every second day for the last week or so and now it hurts when it gets moved or anything. Like if I sit down to fast. Katy sorry for AF but at least now you can move on to a new cycle. Thumpersmommy I am nervous for both again lol. I had a brutal delivery and recovery is a whole other story. I had an epsiotomy so that kinda sucked for a few weeks, but the birth was so traumatic I ended up with celiacs disease and now can’t eat grains, dairy, eggs and more. So I am really hoping this next go around goes smoothly 🙂 Good luck to you! They say number 2 is much easier so I am sure all will be well for you.

cpalmer

well ladies hubby is naggin me to let him on so he can make a CD for the car :/ i will go check my mail for my opks/hpts 🙂 be back in a bit xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 23,101 through 23,115 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.