General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,161 through 23,175 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yeh well I aint ganna pay for it haha I was just wondering if use were, be better if I had a computer to do it proberly !

Jadestar83

@Inkdoll, it was a very unusual AF that I had this month, started on Nov 21,. 2 days of very light brownish discharge and one day of brown. Nothing else. Very unlike what I am used to, which is 3 days of heavy flow and one day of spotting. I guess I can now call it AF, after that BFN on the digi this morning 🙁

DiandClover

jammin, I would give it two – three days at least. Good luck!

Congratulation Corrie!!Afm- my cervix is still high i am due for af in 5 days fingers crossed!! Good luck to all the ones testing this weekend

That is cool DIane I dont know how much longer I have till this cycle is over but I will email you the pic of them then too if you want… But this is a good one to show when the egg doesnt release…

terriann20

Congrats to all the bfps 🙂 xx

bluestar

HAHAH thats gold,, yup i did a duffy!! haha ur funny girl!!

DebiH

MOMIIB, i was also on clomid, but i took 50mg for many cycles and it didnt work, so i realised i still had some from a month i missed and i doubled my dose without the drs knowing, and that was the month i conceived my son

DiandClover

Mama – I have heard very good things about acupuncture to aid with TTC! I have not tried it myself yet, but I think I will in the New Year 🙂 It’s pricey and not covered by my insurance – $80 per session : /

luvmybugz2

Hey Ladies, havent been on in a while, had given up on ttc and decided to focus on losing pregnancy weight from son….well decided to take a walmart cheap test last night, and there was a faint positive. not sure what to think. Afraid to get excited bc of chem preg in Dec. I will get a better test tonight and check, but now I am worried cuz we were not trying ( really only BD 2 times the whole cycle) and have been taking Diet supplements, so praying if I am really pregnant that they did not do any harm!!

nire86

EXCITEDMUMMY- YES IM A WEEK LATE. IM ON CD 35…GOING ON CD36.

annabellesmummy
    Participant

Opk is saying I’m about to ovulate! Wish us luck! First month with the opk! Baby dust all around!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

God gone quiet now!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

and my coverline would be 97.3?

DiandClover

The forum tends to slow down a little as the weekend approaches… everyone is busy making babies 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 23,161 through 23,175 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.