General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,611 through 23,625 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

luvababe
    Participant

oh yeah and i kw we r not sopposed to go by from what our cevix says…but always when af is near or here my cervix is low open, long and hard…no its soft high wet..so oday i was in the shower and i check, just 4 laughs…lol
    and my cevix got shoter and bumpy..i guess its all in my head!!!! ill wait….cooommmeee ooonnn septemberrr! lol

it seems I have a VSP. A very small positive.

amandajwolfe
    Participant

diane – no i haven’t noticed any changes, ive just been so crampy the past few days, it gets worse each day

Trying4No2

thanx soo much,so nice to hav support…poor hubby also dissapointed..oh well im juz hanging onto thos two positives…will eargely wait,n hop n pray ders a lil jelly bean growing..

nununoodle

Babyhope, Good luck on your TTC journey.

I need to see my ovulation calendar to see when I can test and where I am exactly in my cycle but the ovulation calendar doesn’t let me input December 2011 🙁

Duffy
    Participant

candila
    Participant

Questions1) for BBT Charting. When you dip on a day and the next day it goes up, did you ovulate on the dip day or the day it went up.
    Question2) OPK: when you get a positive, is that the day you ovulated or the day before ovulation.

Yvonneshope

It could be from ‘o’ ing, it happens to my grilfriend all the time=)

BabySaunders
    Participant

You might not have May. Sometimes cycles can change due to activity level or stress. I’m new to the whole ttc thing, but my cycles are all over the place so I can’t rely on ovulation predictors. I have to go by ewcm. I would say keep an eye out for that instead. Or do bbt.

southstar

So even with late implantation i’d have hcg in my system???? ahhhh!!!!that’s 2 days away!!

Trying, I’d hold out frm opk untill its like EWCM but start BD every other just in case. Atl and sampling- u two are like in sync! Lol, hopefully ur dip was implantation, GL girls x

cpalmer

kelly! seeing AF is a good sign things are gettin back on track! 🙂

candila
    Participant

its okay sampling, we will be crazy together!

Duffy
    Participant

good morning ladies…..I am getting fustrated…I thought I had ovulated but it doesn’t look like it by my chart….my temps have gone down instead of up 🙁 http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2764b6

Viewing 15 posts - 23,611 through 23,625 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.