General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,641 through 23,655 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

EmmaReed84

I am CD23 and 9dpo I had been feeling really sick, headaches, crampy, tired and now today NOTHING! Absolutely nothing at all 🙁

LukesMommy08

mamachka- No, you wouldn’t be out. It’s said your most fertile day is the day BEFORE you O. SO if you bd’d yesterday and O today..you should be good! FX!!

thebigtomato

I started trying right after (well 5 months after) having my son because it took so long to conceive him so I was hoping I would still be able to have them less than 2 years apart, but this cycle is my last chance at that. If I got my bfp this time, the baby would be due 2 days before ds’ birthday. After this cycle, they’re going to be more than 2 years, which I guess is no big deal, I just really wanted them to be less than 2 years. Ideally, I wanted them less than 18 months apart, but who am I kidding? I will NEVER get pg that quickly!

Damnkat

Day 3 of pos OPK for me. Congrats Dmmarine- go and get busy!

DiandClover

*Amanda* and Ashes~is~Blessed used Soy Isoflavones. Not sure if they added PreSeed to the mix or not. It won’t hinder the process, that’s for sure. Lots of women swear by PreSeed to help them conceive.

britphlps

I added q pic of the test on countdowntopregnancy if you ladies want to check it out.

DiandClover

Shellyb – good luck TTC! I have a page full of info (linked to my website – Information for Anyone TTC) – try to pinpoint when you ovulate, and have lots of sex the week before and leading up to ovulaiton!! Keep hips tipped for 20 minutes after BD, and hope for the best!

britphlps

And Kristy you should definitely rest. oh I found out the other day that my sis is going to start TTC in september;) hopefully I will get a bfp by then but if not it will be exciting to try with her.

DiandClover

Ok, I am going to get stern with all these stubborn cervix’s!! Either open up and let AF come on full force so we can get her outta here, or stay the heck shut with a baby held in for 9 months!! No more of this messing around for so many of my TTC gals!! Got it???!!!!

ASergeantsWife
    Participant

Baby786 dont be too discouraged. I did one at 11 DPO too and mine was BFN too so I was really not expecting the BFP today. Try again!

jen8627021

hey ladies…………what are some of your first signs and how early were they?

It’s funny. I haven’t been counting days, opking temping or anything. But still I know I O either Monday or yesterday by my body’s patterns. Still no luck on the abnormalities, we are waiting for our referral to process to the urology doctor.

amscheri2005
    Participant

I have recently started ttc. I have begun the bbt method. I have irregular menstrual and am hoping to conceive with as little trouble as possible. I have recently come off bc. Any suggestions are welcome. I am excited about ttc because it took my dh forever to get on the baby trsin with me.

Ashley32
    Participant

Congrats girls with the BFPs!! Fx!! This is your month!!

HootOwl

Your Luteal Phase is the the period between when you ovulate and when your AF is due.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,641 through 23,655 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.