General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,671 through 23,685 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

Good Afternoon ladies…sorry I have been MIA this week as I have been camping (all of 30mins from home) with hubby’s family….CONGRATS to Diane and any other BFPS out there!!!! I am currently on CD9…….

blondeoneill

AF is suppose to come Saturday November 10th. I hope I can make it through this week with no testing! So hard but will try my best!

Lilmissesmum

don’t know then send him an u/s picture maybe he might change his mind.

treadonfoot

baby dust elliey to you. Clickinmum- aww it’s still early. I tested too and it’s a BFN. I’m losing hope.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Who gives a toss about the skinny angel! You deserve the WHOLE box !

Anonymous

Jadestar: sometimes weird periods happen…. I hope u have better luck this cycle baby dust ur way 🙂

DiandClover

Duffy – how is the Clomid treating you?

SuperHeroMom
    Participant

Hi ladies. If your cervix is low and firm does that mean AF is around the corner? I’m on CD 27.

mfbrown

A good set of OPKs there!

terriann- My hubby went and got a WHOLE CASE of Cheapo tests. LOL! So, of course, the second I get home I ‘test it out’ for him. BFN. 🙁 BUT… It could just be too soon to tell. Also I checked my cervix and it’s high up. I think it’s hard. Honestly, I can’t tell open or closed. (So proud of myself- 2nd time EVER checking it myself! I had to google how to do it! LOL!) So- that being said- what does it all mean???? BTW- still some redness on TP when I wipe…?? Day 2 of that.

Duffy
    Participant

it was LC that came up with it

HootOwl

sim1 – your experience is how my first pregnancy ended too so I feel your pain. Did they check to see if there was a reason? mine turned out to be a atrial molar pregnancy and it took 7 months to get the all clear to try again. I now have a 2yo son so as long as your doc is happy then go for it 🙂

DiandClover

Lots more BFPs today! Congrats ladies!

luvmybugz2

I just took a FRER and POSITIVE!!!! Seriously in shock, was sure it just wasn’t gonna happen for us. Not a super dark line yet but darker than the line from my chem pregnancy so hoping thats a good sign! Baby dust to everyone in here!!

mommyx2

yeah i use FF

Viewing 15 posts - 23,671 through 23,685 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.