General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,836 through 23,850 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Obscurette

i am in beautiful non sunny watford, uk..lol

Janelle18

Toveandbrody. Thank you for everything u provided. I know that’s not a long time at all. I guess it seemed out of the ordinary being that in the past id try and id end up pregnant.I’m happy to be on here and get advice and support from girls that are going thru similiar situations. Thanks again ‘)

mrssmith600

Jumana – its so frustrating not nowing whats going on. I used to have a 28 day cycle and now I just dont know.
    Phoenix – you seem to know your stuff. so can i do a test 10 DPO or is it better to wait till AF is due. Not that I know when it is going to be due as I hane no idea Arrrgggghhh!!!!

amandav23
    Participant

i am now 14 days late what are is the chance of getting a bfp? testin in am

PinkyPink

im not sure when LP is. i know i am normally on a 32 day cycle. I tested at 3 days yesterday so im wondering if it was too early also. I MC back in July. I didnt even relized i was PG until i seen my cousin ahving her seond and then i went home and started thinking that i havent had AF visit in a while. So i went out and got a test and it came back a BFP! it scared me and BF cause we wasnt trying at the time. I came into work and started adding up my dates and relized i was about a week late for AF.

MrsTranum

Yeah Bre! I am sending you lots of prayer and well wishes….you’ll have to keep us posted!

Stainbacks

helloooo? **from the far side of the cave**…..lol

babymama110

oh and my af is usually 7 days long!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I use my mobile,so i assume its a problem with my phone,its annoyin i no,sorry ladies is any1 havin a quiet nite in like me,ive gone from 32inches 2 41 on my waist in 3days did that happen 2 any1 else,get 2 wk26,wth not even a bump,then bang,u cant c u feet anymore? Lol x

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Thats too funny Suzm!!! lol I cant wait for that excitement to come my way. Although I am excited for all of you…I cant wait for it to happen to me!! 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

If ff is right, then ill be 12dpo when I get my bloods, but I duno if ill get my bloods coz I didn’t have clomid this cycle. I think ill hold off and test with u all who are testing next weekend.

MrsParker

*CaseNoel* Aww im a stay at home mom too i have been since i was about 5 months pregnant with my son. He’s 8 months old now (well will be on monday)…and i am the same way too, i think im starting and i keep running to the bathroom and no sign of her yet…actually im 3 weeks late for her. I hope you get your BFP on monday 🙂 I know waiting in the ‘waiting boat’ feels soooo long, but it’ll be here before you know it 🙂

betty

With my 22 months of TTC I took HPT only once and it was at 1st month coz I thought I am really pregnant. I am not HPT girl. So I never text if it is not very late like more than 10 days I think.

hoping4baby

when is the best time to BD when get a positive ovulation test?

Cherryb0m

it also let me know the temp corrector can be totaly off, when it did the adjustment for me it said my 5am tem should be 96.8 (WRONG!!) so dont rely on the temperature corrector!! ( my lesson learned for today)

Viewing 15 posts - 23,836 through 23,850 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.