General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,866 through 23,880 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Dsquared83

Its kinda strong, but not to strong….Its very yellowish orangy kinda

sherry49

Proud MOmmy of a son!!!— Generally over days dropping /or today ( sharp drop)? The timing doesn’t seem right for AF’s visit. See if your temp goes back up. It isn’t unusual to see a drop in temps mid luteal.

DiandClover

Normal, and great Laura! You’re man’ll be thrilled! Go get ’em! 😉

DiandClover

Claire, the day you might have been positive might have been a day where you had diluted pee or the test just did not catch the surge. There is also a chance you just are having an off cycle. I would assume you did ovulate however, and assume AF or a BFP by CD 30. Good luck! PS: did you have any other fertile signs around the 12 – 15 CD? Changes in cervical mucous?

MummyYumYum

I will be testing on the 16th so not to long to wait for me even though it feels like forever!! hahaha but doesnt it always

kennesha35

mom2austin @ wow congratulations to you! woohoo!!! yipiee! enjoy motherhood again! yes!

Redheadmama

whoa, I’m on a roll. 🙂 four messages in a row. whew! five now, huh? lol.
    maybe I should go clean my house and put DS down for a nap. hehe.

claireD

Forgot to ask when I posted earlier, If I was pregnant now I would be 4 weeks, and I have really aching ribs as if I have done lots of exercise, I havent done anything much over the weekend as I have had no energy to do anything. Could anyone tell me if this could be a casue of pregnancy as I didnt experience it with my other 3.

Thanks All

homemum

hi i’m new on here! i have one daughter and we’ve been trying for a while … again! however my period is due on saturday, but i do feel as if i could be pregnant! i idid a test this morning and after about 5 – 6 mins i had a very faint positive result, i know i tested early, but does anyone have any ideas if i could be pregnant, i hope i am!!!!!

cnjsmum
    Participant

yaaaaa! congrats ClaireD. All the best for the next 8 months!!! two in one day…. are there anymore….! hopeso!

firsttimer

Happy birthday to Kathy oo-)

USMCwife

lauren- which line is darker? thecontrol line or the thest line? Can you upload a pic? If the send line(test line) is teh same shade or darker it means youll ovulate within 24-48 hours! baby dust!

DiandClover

Could be preggo browneyedgirl 🙂 Will you get the results tomorrow? 8 DPO could be implantation bleeding – fingers crossed!

boyoboy84

thanks

DiandClover

Jumana, you’ve likely reduced your symptoms with your treatment today, but the infection is likely still there (takes a few days to get out of your system) – like antibiotics, don’t quit the treatment before you’re finished the course, or you will end up with the infection raging again! Just be careful with self diagnosing – untreated gyno conditions can lead to infertility. Probably not an emergency for you to rush to a doctor, but I would get to the doctor in the next few days if you can.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,866 through 23,880 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.