General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,926 through 23,940 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

MamaCas31

I’m going to buy a bunch of tests to day as well……prepare myself for a POA weekend

sjmommy

Afternoon, ladies! My word, winter has arrived here with a vengeance already! It’s freezing! I was looking for a bit of advice… have any of you had experiences with DHs who ‘froze’ on the whole TTC thing?? A month ago, DH was saying that we should get going now because the age gap between DS and the new baby would be 3 years and over, which is already wider than we’d hoped… So I stopped contraception, and went to see the Dr, who gave me a clean bill of health to get going on TTC… well, since I’ve gotten the A-Ok from the Doc, DH hasn’t touched me in 3 days, which for us is a pretty long time…. He made some passing joke when I got back and told him about me being ‘dangerous’ now… but really??? Has anyone else’s DH had this problem and loosened up eventually??

hello ladies, how a re yall.

lovin..I don’t know what to tell you…sorry. Maybe just test again and if still bfn wait a couple days to test again.

Stay away lils boss

looks like a lot of possible BFP going on . Accourding to my ticker I’m not going to O for a couple weeks I HATE THESE LONG CYCLES! It’s like double amount of time most of you ladies have.

AmberluvsJim
    Participant

Hey everyone! Wanted to leave a message wishing everyone good luck! My husband and I got off the pill in March and we are really just seeing what happens! We have a 17 month old baby boy (Jax). It is so exciting to be trying again!

DiandClover

No prob Green – good luck!

diane- i was wondering the same thing. I like people cheering me on too. But I dont want to let anyone else down by seeing another BFN!

leggy

TTC.our.first>>>i will try to hold off testing for a couple of days. I usually get slightly tender breasts but not nipples. Thanks…Baby Dust to you and everyone else!!!

laurajeanjt

WTG nikki.e

xweegeex

Welcome keisha & sorry for ur loss…..hope u enjoy the forum 🙂

Just popping by to see if there was any more BFPs – Im pretty stressed out atm ds is in hospital sick with his bowel problems and is having an enima ( if thats how its spelt ) later on this evening – i hate seeing him being sedated : ( but its whats best for him until they have a look at his intestines – Hopefully he will be home tomorrow afternoon – Make sure you let me know all i miss.

mommymaggie

Thanks ttc2! I’m not sure. I had my first big pinch and I reacted the same way. And my boyfriend asked what happened? Then I’ve had a dull pinching feeling probably a couple times every hour for days. I know it could be anything. But I like to hear stories like yours!

LilMrsK

Morning ladies. I’m sad to report that AF has made a grand entrance….b!tch.

Viewing 15 posts - 23,926 through 23,940 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.