General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,076 through 24,090 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

boyOboy

cpalmer – Tuesday!?! I’ve never heard of it taking that long. They always call the next day so you can go in within 48 hours to see if its doubling??? I don’t get it.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

tummy mummy- im feeling the exact same way……

nununoodle

thanks excited.

naynays1st

about time. lol. well af is due this week. no sign of her yet.

jen8627021

this month will be my 8th month ttc. all i have been doing is watching my MC so far. Can i get suggestings on what to do now?

mangomomma

I did read about the comment box being messed up. Hopefully it’s fixed for good. Can’t imagine 6. Trying to comprehend 4, I guess 5 with DH : ) lol

ArcticArlz
    Participant

LaChica – they confirmed my M/C this morning, so I don’t know how I would figure out my CD, if today would be CD1 or 2, or if I wait till I have another flow before I can start counting??? I have no idea how that works. One of my friends here in town had a m/c and got preggo with twins 11 days later, so I guess today is maybe CD1?? I dunno!

Congrats Escribo i hope to join your BFP bus soon, although today i just dont know. Butterflies have stopped, i feel achy down there and ‘full’ for want of a better word, i think im 4DPO now and i dont know what to think. We have BD 5 days in a row so hope we have the best shot, i just dont know how to feel. Dont want to set myself up for a fall and dont want to get excited either, this is weird

tiffyy

quynn, the week to week is so slow. i try to get it movin, but it’sall about ms or u/s

TAYLOR…I am using OPK’s this cycle(My first time ever using them!) Im so excited. Im gonna start on CD 12 and then run until i get my positive. CM wise….its kinda off and on…yesterday i was really wet(sorry tmi) and today im dry…so idk. My doctor gave me estrogen and progesterone to use along with the clomid. The estrogen i start on CD 10-16 and its supposed to help make more CM around ‘O’ and then progesterone CD 21-28 to help substain a pregnancy if it occurs (which it will lol).

Duffy
    Participant

is anyone eles having trouble accepting people into their friends network??? It says accept decline but i can not click on either…so If you have invited me I am sorry that I haven’t responded

KeegansMommy

So I have a quyestion: Doesn’t the opening of your cervix turn towards the back when you’re pregnant? Also, what about the vaginal walls getting ‘thicker’ or ‘swollen’….?

southstar

well today is cd 8 and i have 50 cpalmer so bring on the poas!!

and yeah that’s what i heard about the clomid too but they recommend the cough syrup…never saw a difference though idk..

Damnkat

I would just like to say to all the women with irregular cycles, if you are not taking vitex, it is worth a try. I have been TTC for 22 mths. for those that have been here a while will know my cycles are crazy anywhere from 14-44 days and completely all over the shop. When I am taking Vitex, within a month or 2, my cycles go back to 24-28 days(a huge difference!). As soon as I get slack and don’t take it they go awol again. So if any of you ladies are having trouble with irregular/long cycles it may be the supplement for you. Just thought I would share 🙂

DiandClover

Depends on cycle length eeyore, but usually between CD 13 – 18 with your period starting 11 – 16 days after you ovulate.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,076 through 24,090 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.