General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,091 through 24,105 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

damnkat: I am so messed up I dont know what is going on. I had spotting when i started the vitamins so i think i am overdoing it with 3 times a day with 3 different supplements so i have dropped to 2 and then the ii got some spotting yesterday and I know it is all old with it being a dark brownish shade i am suppose to O wed.

CarrieE

Hi Ladies!! I was out of town for a week and vowed to remain ‘unplugged.’ Well, I’m back now and just wanted to say hi. So AF finally showed up and was here all week while I was gone. She officially ended today, so let the BDing commence!! How is everyone? Any BFP’s while I was away?

Vikki

Well it’s a BD night ( or should I say, early morning. )FX

spunky…that blog was last months cycle….lol. Im thinking I am at 3 dpo today.

babedci
    Participant

Well I am expecting AF tomorrow… but a close friend of mine seems convinced that I still could be preggo… I would hate to get my hopes up but I promised her if af doesn’t show tomorrow i will take one on tuesday! orry for any bfn’s ๐Ÿ™

DiandClover

11 days is a decent LP. 12 – 14 is ideal ๐Ÿ™‚

dmmarinewife

BFN HERE… ๐Ÿ™ so much for giving hubby the anniversary gift I had planned…on to next month I guess. Going to see my ob next Tuesday…hopefully hell have some answers for me…

Dsquared83

Good Morning Ladies

katmoma

so bummed day 27 here so by now every single month my boobs are killing me and this month they are not, i mean every darn month they are sore and this month they are not so maybe thats a good sign, so stupid me though oh i will take a test, iam usualy so far agasint taking tests b4 af but this is realy not normal and bam bfn.. i tryed so hard to see that second line.. would love to say iam still in for a chance but af is due in 2 -3 days and it should pick up prey hormone is ther is any.. bummed at my booobies not hurting and making me think to much into it..

warwickbaby

tarajo~ Thanks! I am going to keep researching and maybe pull all the info together and go from there. This should be interesting! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can’t wait to be preggo again! It will be my last one, so hopefully it all goes well!

dmmarinewife

The comment box is FINALLY whole…just felt the urge to post SOMETHING…lol.

cpalmer

hehe great minds think a like ๐Ÿ™‚

BabyBeautiful
    Participant

Agape and Krisseh, test and let us know!!! Cant wait to find out!!!! If AF still hasnt shown up and Agape you saw a faint line 2 days ago how are you not peeing on sticks morning noon and night??!!!
    Katmoma, let AF come and then wave her goodbye for 9 months, Im sure your bfp is just rounf the corner as it is for all you ladies!!

TTCbby1

goood morning and CONGRATS Amanda! how many dpo are you? any symptoms??

DM my husband is 5’11’ 380 lbs. I can’t seem to rationalize the chance of death and the torture of only liquid food and swallow studies and all this when he’s fine here. But I suppose he won’t always be fine. IDK ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 24,091 through 24,105 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.