General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,466 through 24,480 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

naomi88
    Participant

ugh I wanna do another hpt in the morning, but idk if I should wait. I mean I get the results back tomorrow for my blood but I would feel more secure If I got another pos at home. I got a very faint pos a few days ago but yesterday I got a neg and it was with FMU. Idk maybe I just didnt POAS the ‘correct’ way. Grrrr I hate that I am letting myself get worked up over this but it’s hard no to when I have so many symptoms and I had the perfect description of implantation bleeding last week. Hmmmmmm……..

DiandClover

Medium-high, soft and closed I think… but usually not really consistent until you are 7 weeks along… I’ve been reading more about it and I think I am going to stop checking my cervix once I confirm I ovulate with BBT and CM… seems most MD sites want you to keep your fingers out of your va jay jay if there is a chance of early pregnancy… even the cleanest finger may introduce bacteria to an open cervix.

xweegeex

congrats to all the BFPs iv missed 🙂

DiandClover

Ah Michelle thanks for that! But if I get knocked up with octuplets I’ll know who to come after!! Look out for Octo-mom II!

Lilmissesmum

thanks guys, sorry to those who didn’t get the positives, keep your heads up sure it will happen soon 🙂

Lilmissesmum

Hey ladies got a quick question has anyone ever tested their PH either virginally or orally I just read some things and it seems a bit weird to me but this is the first time I have come across it.

Damnkat

mummytoseth- have you already O’d this cycle? Have you been using OPK’s for the whole cycle? Maybe you just are having a longer cycle this month. There are a number of reasons O can be delayed or absent. I would keep testing with the OPK’s for the next few days. You may just be gearing up to O now. Do you have EWCM?

cpalmer

Diane im guessing 101 🙂 at least hehe

Jenny47

Hi everyone, I know I posted this morning that I got a BFN. Well I could’ve sworn I could see a very faint line. I decided to take a digital test and I got a BFP!!!! I am so happy.

DiandClover

Swimmerbelly, at least you have confirmation of what is going on. Even after 40, if you are healthy I see no reason why you would not have several good TTC years left 🙂 I completely understand where you would be wanting to draw a line, but you’re not there yet hun!

Alaina698
    Participant

8 dpo and maybe I am just insane but I tested with fmu this morning on a wondofo internet strip and I am pretty sure there was a super faint barely there line. I can’t wait to test again tomorrow since it is more common to get a bfp at 9 dpo. Also I ordered some frers on walmart.com and they will be here tomorrow!!!

Me3 testing again first thing in the morning with FMU!!!! Wish me luck ladies!!!!! OMG you cant go back on BC … what will I do without my opk testing partner!!!! Gosh i have only known you via cyber space for 2 weeks and its like we are all connected somehow!!! YOU will be missed for sure…. unless you just stop trying and staty of the BC and see if things happen naturally!!! 😀 just a thought!!!! :DDDD

TTC>>>>>>>YAY CONGRATS

cpalmer

Hey D!

xweegeex

Off to work, chat later 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 24,466 through 24,480 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.