General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,571 through 24,585 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

And now CD 40……………. have no idea what is going on in there ….

CarrieE

Emma was 16 lbs at 9 months! I think it looks funny that Emma is so small especially now that she’s walking. She looks so cute…like a little wind up doll! LOL!

boyOboy

Every possible symptom or non-symptom runs through my head all day. Like I cried on a drop of a dime last night and Saturday but this morning I ‘felt’ nothing. Ugh, the torment.

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

UGH!! Good night girls…I feel like a sinus cold is coming over me….bleh..oh no good..no good at all. 🙁 I am going to lay down before my head explodes…sweat dreams everyone!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

wellllllll results?????

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

CONGRATS ABABYLOVE!! 🙂

turtlefur

Hey ladies! I see a buncha new names since I got my BFP a month ago. Just letting you all know about my ttc informational blogs…got tons of helpful info on hormones, opks, ovulation, temping, & other ttc related topics. feel free to take a look. GL & sticky baby dust to all & hope your stay is short 🙂 congrats tara!

biziemom
    Participant

ok i wont mention the soft, warm, moist yummy blueberry muffins with butter smeared all over them…lol

Damnkat

My nearly pos OPK had a half half line, so I don’t know whether or not it was pos or not.

cpalmer

yes good tip owens!!! 🙂 had to get up in the nite to eat or id be dry heaving by morning :/

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

Hi ladies…well my HCG only went from a 12 on Monday to a 17 today. Guess I am headed for another loss. Have any of you known someone who had a very slow rising HCG and it all worked out? I am 14 dpo and this is way on the low side. :o(

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

Diane-I did get a ghost line under 5 mins. All these girls were talking about poas so I just had to. So I didn’t use fmu I did it around supper time. I’m 10 dpo today, af due Fri. Oh well maybe I’ll wait until Thurs to test or I’ll try an opk tomorrow and see what that says lol.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

welcome babytime!!! hope your stay in TTC is short!! 🙂 Cristine – So sorry she is a witch!! escribo – could be implantation cramps!! 🙂 Your not out until AF shows her face!! 🙂 Laccmoore – ekkk hopefully it is a true positive….try and hold out so you dont get dissappointed!! 🙂 august – possibly impantation!! 🙂 mommytoabi – GET OFF THE INTERNET!!! when I was pregnant I had strep B which is a bateria while pregnant. there is a 1% chance your baby can get it with the antibiotics!! You know what sites the internet took me to?? The HORROR stories of babies that were still born, had meningitus, sepsis & pneumonia. I cried and cried…Told the doctor what I found and he pretty much yelled at me to GET OFF THE INTERNET!!! Try your best not to look up anything. I have a great feeling this will be a healthy pregnancy to you!!! For me its 5dpo and I have nothing to say haha just that time is moving in slow motion!!!!!!!!!!

nununoodle

And she is almost two and still plays with it.

lilpigz

liamandParkersMommy – those symptoms sound promising and hope they lead up to something!! My tell-tale first symptom is always sore(.)(.)but they don’t appear until about 2-3 days before AF is due. Im only on 4dpo so I have a ways to go before I begin looking for symptoms.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,571 through 24,585 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.