General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 24,691 through 24,705 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Greener

Thank you Landons-Mommy2. I’m really excited to be here. And welcome also to annabellesmummy. It is always a good feeling knowing we aren’t going through this waiting time alone. Of course I wish you all baby dust in hopes that you won’t have to wait too long. bgscoobyluver….I’m so sorry to hear about what the medicine your husband is taking might mean to you guys having another baby. But I will say you have an amazing attitude and I pray that despite the odds God will bless you with just one more if it is his will. Enjoy your day ladies!!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hopefully its different next time? I chose to stop the midwives attached her wrong on the first feed and just ripped my nipples to pieces, I tried for about a week but couldn’t handle the pain I balled my eyes out everytime I fed her.

Vegan.. I caved and tested again yesterday. It looked like a BFN but when i looked again later it had the same super faint as the one last Friday.. I put the pic of yesterday’s test up! Tell me what you thinK? I tested again today with FMU and BFN 🙁 AF isn’t supposed to be here till friday so I’ll wait to test again until I’ve missed it. Fingers crossed for all you trying as well!

sweetie2320

Congrats 2ties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AprilSF
    Participant

I know I need to change my status but I almost feel like it’s too good to be true.

Lissie

Lady, I usually ovulate when af stops so it is not uncommon if you mean you think you o days after af stops. I have a 21 day cycle. This is considered in the normal range just on the shorter side of it.

neicie04

blondeoneill- What a hard decision to make… I cannot imagine what you went through during that time. I will be praying for you.

lillyrose1

youngmum- tryy phone sex lol or try to include him in what`s going in on in your cycle so he feels inculded and a part of whats going on! 27 days eeks thats awhile maybe go buy some sexy lingerie or plan for a romantic home cooked meal…food is the way to a mans heart as they say! Ive tried the lingerie and high heel thing sorry for tmi ! but anything that spices up the bedroom can`t hurt even a weekend away is worth it …forget trying just thing of a romantic time away thats how me and the bf got pregnant

NixSA

af due tomorrow and i can tell the ugly biatch is gona be there right on time!!! major cramps and nauseas with sore boobs which i get,/ my cervix however is very high but expecting an overnight drop

turtlefur

@exclusive…i had Mirena removed after 18 months of hell with it…that was one of the worst decisions EVER…other than agreeing to marry my xDH hahaha!! I too had erratic spotting and whatnot (not to mention headaches, constipation, etc…) But, to answer your Q?…my cycles got back to normal within a month or two…but they’re 3 days shorter on average now. Which could be a good thing…less of a wait on ovulating, testing, etc…

Mommylove13

Hi ladies! I was on the forum when I was preggo with my daughter (who will be 5 next month) This is such a fabulous site and network opportunity!! Just a little info about me…this is the 8th month of ttc. It’s been a long journey! I found out I have a blocked right tube and just had my first round of clomid to improve my chances of ovulating from the left side. Right now I am in the 2ww. This is hard!

excitedmummy

ah had those pains last month two..hmmm

Congrats Corrie29!!!

Amalthea
    Participant

Hello all my fellow TTCers!!!! I am on 7DPO and CANT WAIT TO TEST!!!!!

terriann20

High cervix is a good sign of pregnancy, although it should be quite soft but not necessarily, I’m unsure wether to bother testing as my cervix has lowered even more and outbreak of spots 🙁 so I’m out I’m sure. And hopeful I am so so sorry to hear of your loss :'( xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 24,691 through 24,705 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.