General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,096 through 25,110 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

kbpc3949
    Participant

Love that Princess!

LilPigz.. I am crossing my fingers for you … I usually have no signs for AF no cramps .. no anything so feeling this crappy has to be somthing I hope !! Just trying to hold out on testing as long as I can so I dont get a BFN because of being to early

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Well I am off to bed too!!! The sooner I fall asleep the sooner I can wake up…and POAS!! LOL! 🙂

augustbaby07
    Participant

Yeah I seen that. All my family delivers their children at AAMC. I had to go that way for a couple ultrasounds.

DiandClover

Ok, I know what one you’re talking about now Army – sounds like a good mix!

Mommy2AnL
    Participant

I started spotting tonight…which means AF is most likely coming tomorrow. I want to cry but I can’t…just trying to figure out what the hell…unless I’ve had two anovulatory cycles in a row, there’s no other reason why I haven’t gotten pregnant for all the tracking and BDing we did, especually in the last two months. Only thing I can take the smallest comfort in is that my cycles are somewhat predictable at 31 days long now. I don’t even know if I want to do this anymore…too much work with no payout. I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well and good luck to the ladies still waiting for their BFP and the ones who have already gotten theirs. Baby dust to all!

xweegeex

i think you should defo test firefighter – i dont know how u managed not to so far, i wouldve defo done it well b4 now lol! hoping you get a BFP 😀

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

I was just getting ready to come on here and say Laura said she sent several messages to tech…but it looks like its fixed!!! yay

AMANDA
    Participant

still no pos opk but my cm stretches like 3 or 4 inches….whats up with that?!

kattie

Need to vent.. So today my supervisor was in my office.. We haven’t seen each other since before I mc.. She started asking how I was feeling and if there was anything she could do for me… I told her I would be glad when this is all over(tlking about ttc )…She assumed I was talking about the mc and the bitch had the nerve to say ‘I hope you are going to get your tubes tied at your next dr appt ‘ If looks could kill she would be laying on the floor dead.. Arrgghh I hate her

ArcticArlz
    Participant

holy cow ds!! that’s awesome that they are monitoring you so much, must be so exciting! 😀

mangomomma

I’m in the same boat as you dawnofbaby2please. I think I am 5dpo, and have been achy last couple of days and feeling full down there, too. I get excited thinking maybe, but then again don’t want to think too much about it in case af shows. grrrr

southstar

Hey saza how’s it going? hopefully that soy will bring a bfp opk this week!!!

Chriscadia
    Participant

Woohoo! Looks like we’ve got a start to a testing group for next week. I’m also 3dpo 🙂

AMANDA
    Participant

yes wanna, i am having the same problem, i think they are working on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,096 through 25,110 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.