General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,216 through 25,230 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

thebigtomato

I ran out of opk’s or I would start taking them again just in case my body still decides to push out an egg this cycle. I don’t have money to buy any though so I guess we’ll just bd in case.

DanetCharles

TawniSmith- How kool.. Hope we caught those eggs!! ::-)

Duffy
    Participant

I learnt something interesting last night from my parents…they nearly lost me af about 4mths(i think) when she started bleeding but then it stopped and I came along lol

MOMIIB

Debih: thanks! I got upped from 50mg to 100mg bc the 50 did nothing and we know for a fact that I didn’t ovulate. My progesterone on cd21 was only a 1 ;-( and they are looking for a 10+. I pray this cycle works! But if not I set up an appointment next month with an RE to see what other options we have.

DiandClover

🙂 Well lovely ladies, hubby and I are going to curl up in the Snuggie and watch a movie!! Take care and make lots of babies!

terriann20

Can we all please say a prayer for my cousins angel baby that was born sleeping at 21 weeks 4 hours ago as you can imagine my cousin is absolutely devastated bless her at least her lil one is no longer suffering even though many of us are life can be so cruel :'( xxxx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Just got my bloods, did a test and bfn. Im pretty sure im 3dpo to lc! I think I o’d cd18

AliL
    Participant

Sorry peace of mind! LOL Not piece!

excitedmummy

i need a bucket,haha thnx so much,your always a great help x

hmitch2483

Amanda – I had my Mirena removed back on Aug. 1, 2012 I actually had a chemical pregnancy in August but ended up with AF a few days later. The following month I got pregnant! I am now 22 weeks pregnant. Good luck!

DiandClover

opk,wondfo

AliL
    Participant

Hope it’s a good sign, praying!!!

DiandClover

Molar, when I was BFing, I never had any EWCM. No discharge at all really, and that actually made things uncomfortable! Sorry, I’m not much help on this one! I do know it’s verry possible for you to display signs of ovulation but to not actually ovulate – if you don’t start bleeding in the next two weeks I guess you can assume your body ‘pretends’ to ovulate while you’re BFing, but does not actually ovulate.

terriann20

I’m currently on cd30 ovulated 5 days ago approx and yesterday and today I’ve been super tearful had an argument with my boyfriend over me going to a works leaving do lastnight and I couldn’t hold my anger in or my tears (I’m the pretty bad girlfriend now), was crying this morning over ghost whisperer and one born every minute, don’t think I’m pregnant but do think my hormones are having some sort of change I’m not normally this tearful or angry xxx

HeatherT1029
    Participant

Thanks Diane!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 25,216 through 25,230 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.