General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,456 through 25,470 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

chasitiy1

Kellyg – That is really funny. My birthday is right around July 4th. They always make me a Coolwhip and fruit pie and use sparklers on it. Seriously has anyone ever blew out a sparkler?? Yet year to year that is what they expect from me.. lol.. Now I kinda wish I was A thanksgiving baby. Family traditions arent they wonderful!!

MamaCas31

Just catching up….

Cleo-Girl, it’s Friday, I better hear something about you dressing up and going out this weekend, or I’m going to stomp over to where you are and dunk you in the fun tank!

Sarah – Have you increased your water intake? I have since O’ing just in case I’m preggers….and I pee more…

Is it next Thursday yet? Ugh! I want to POAS….My temp went up again this morning…..yesterday I had a dip….implantation? I’ve got my fingers and arms and legs and toes crossed!

Donna1981

yesterday i was due my af on the 10th xxx

LilMrsK

Oh wow lovemyfamily! I sure hope you get that BFP. It’s very possible you know!!!

NewMama14

crazyfornumber3~~I just mentioned to my fertility doctor that I had irregualr cycles and he prescribed Clomid right away!!!

clayliover

Cpalmer what CD are you?

AliL
    Participant

sara.b- that sucks! Sorry to hear that! crazym- well done! Keep up the good work!! jjs- don’t give up! what happened at the consult that has you so down? iraqimom- you probably ovulated later than you thought. You could still be prego!

MamaCas31

Hmm..well I took a test this morning and it was a BFN…I’ve been pretty tired lately and falling asleep earlier…I have had cramping and creamy cm and that’s about it….

Wow, So much happens on this site in just a few hours. I loved everyone’s MIL posts. SO, I took my OPK with my FMU and it came back with two lines…the control line which was strong and the test line which was a lighter color but still pretty strong. Does this mean I should be doing the BD with my DH? Am I too late now?? Sorry ladies I am an amateur at this stuff and need your advice;)

bexyJo

hi girls how are you all today?

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

I had a 100% positive OPK this morning! Will be doing BD later. If I understand OPK’s right, as long as I have a positive test then I haven’t O’d YET. But I will soon. Is that correct? Also, just curious if one can get a positive OPK test before getting a positive PG test?

LilMrsK

*ty Sarah, so far it’s working*

xweegeex

Ashley i dont reckon you would feel any different until after the egg has implanted & even then for some woman it takes weeks for symptoms, although some woman have been known to feel different from day 1,its very unusual…….personally wen i was pg with dd i didnt get any concrete symptoms (apart from AF being a no show) until i was about 8 weeks………

cpalmer

Ya im ok sarah…or at least i will be. Im takin this one alot better than the others…im just hopin i can get some answers as to what is goin on with my body if it even is me n not hubbys spermies

AliL
    Participant

Good Morning! Isn’t funny how we can mess with our own minds?! I’m only 7dpo but I am trying to convince myself that I would ‘just know’ if I was (and setting myself up to NOT have an emotional breakdown if I’m not!) but realistically it would be too early to know. ARGH! lol My sis’s ears turn BRIGHT red when she is pregnant! I want that symptom! haha! Taking DS for a check-up (and shots) today. =( Ah well…hopefully by the end of the week I will have some telltale symptoms!!! =)

Viewing 15 posts - 25,456 through 25,470 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.