General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,621 through 25,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

That is odd D – it seems like everyone is experiencing different kinds of problems on their pages. Hopefully it is all growing pains, and the site will be all better in a few days… it’s like IAP has a nasty flu 😉

elli1117

Hi, all. Just stopped by to say hi to all of you who are TTC. My husband and I decided to try for our 2nd baby. We have a wonderful 16 month old daughter. i can’t imagine my life without her. Currently I am 4 days PO and can’t wait to take my HPT this month. Wishing everyone best of luck.

crivera
    Participant

Hi everyone!! I have PCOS and pretty much don’t ovulate. Im on Provera to bring on my period again for my second round of Clomid. I didn’t ovulate or at least I think I didn’t. For some strange reason I decided to take an opk and its pretty much positive. Should I take a pregnancy test its been like two days since I took one and it was – or is it the Provera??

I finally added a pic of my OPK…if you all could have a look and tell me if it is positive or not, it would really help. It is located on the second page of my photobook. Im starting to second guess myself.

DiandClover

…and there is my long winded post of the day 😉 …PS: I just made a vanilla milkshake, and meant to add vanilla extract, instead added soy sauce (similar bottle) worst… milkshake… EVER!!! Hmm, I wonder if the soy in the soy sauce is good for baby making…. maybe I will drink it anyway 😉

is vitex and Chasteberry the same

DiandClover

It is possible eeyore, unfortunately a crazy high number of fertilized eggs don’t make it past the second day of implantation 🙁 been there myself.

Damnkat

diva- it is definately not the supplements you are taking. It is just your body. Herbal supplements take a while to build up in your system. I know with the vitex it can take a month or so, maybe even 3 for it to fully start to work. I am at a loss as to why I’m having AF again after only a 13 day cycle as I have not had this since AF returned after I had my DD 2 yrs ago. I have usually had long cycles and this is not normal for me.

ok…i bought 2 clear blue easy digis. We are out buying my dss a fish…them home and testing time!!!

Flutterbi

Oh, Damnkat I can’t believe it! I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine the shock and disappointment you are going through. You are one of the most wonderful and helpful people in this forum and you will be sorely missed. I wish you the very best and will be thinking about you.

DiandClover

bennab, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. As for waiting two cycles, without complications in the miscarriage (no infection, no D&C) I am not sure why two full cycles need to pass before trying again. Perhaps they want to make sure that anything that might have been wrong with you or your partner (like an infection, or virus) is completely out of your system and not impacting your eggs or his sperm for when you try again. I am no doctor, so perhaps your doctor can explain to you a little better why they feel the way they do about you waiting.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Alright ladies I need some one to explain this cough syrup thing to me….I didn’t conceive this month. Got my October period and ready to try again and it says my fertile day are next week 26-29….so I wanna try again but was hoping to get the brake down on this cough syrup method because I am coming off depo back in may of this year but started my periods in august of this years also…sooooooo……SOME ONE EXPLAIN PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!…..because if I don’t get pregnant this month I’m getting on the pill until march/12….then start tryin again….ugh….

sassymom1984

I’m not sure when the Dr. will call me, but I work at the hospital. So right before I leave, they said I can come get the results. So it will be around 4:30, I might see if I can get them earlier though….:)

babedci
    Participant

Hey ladies!! Congrats to any BFP’s! And Boo to any BFN’s 🙁 I haven’t been on in a few days as I have been pretty sick… my daughters sick 🙁 It has def. been a challenge the past couple of days having kids come into my home with my Munchkin and I sick… But I am starting to feel better and hopefully my DD will soon too 🙂 Hopefully in time fo Halloween! Really sorry about your BFN dmmarine 🙁 I had my FX for you! UI am just waiting for the witch to leave now so BF and I can start bding again…. It will be almost 2 Weeks (since AF showed her ugly face right when he came home!) Good luck to any ladies testing soon!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Blessed – they recommend at least 400 mg per day, my prenatal is 1000

Viewing 15 posts - 25,621 through 25,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.