General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,711 through 25,725 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Amalthea
    Participant

Me and Dh are BDing like crazy this next week… I am starting to O… having some CM so we bd last night..then are gonna do every other day til the 2nd of Oct i think..make sure that there are sperms there for the eggy when it comes down…CANT WAIT FOR MY BFP

morder

Congrats weezuz-h&h 9 months to you! Its lookin like I’m out this month ladies, had myself convinced I was pregnant but have taken 3 hpt over the last 3 days n all were bfn. Af should be due over the weekend 🙁 can’t wait to get it over wit now so we can start all over again. Dh is in the frame of mind to relax n just bd when the mood takes us and god will take action from there but I reckon if we take more action then god won’t have a choice, I just want to be pregnant already!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Cd 39, still no af. Wish she would come so we can start over 🙁 . Took my temp for the 1st time this morning.

nik1981

Amazon has ovulation and pregnancy tests cheap and in bulk

mfbrown

My family was pretty small, it was just me and my sister and I always think of how it might have been nice to have more siblings :0) I had 3 step brothers later on but 2 never lived with us and the other I saw only during my summers…. But I think it’d be a blast to have a big family :0)

Kristy

Good luck landonsmommy 🙂 CBV 8 DPO is way early. You totally still have a chance. Bgs I’m sorry to hear about the medication side effects. He should maybe go have a sperm analysis before you totally count yourself out. But I agree you have an amazing attitude. Welcome Annabelle’smommy. Azmika I haven’t ever done the hot yoga. I guess my only worry with it is if your body got too hot for the sperm to survive. But I don’t really know…

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Were ganna try this cycle without me taking clomid iv been having headackes since I started them.

4ttc5th
    Participant

hi ladies how are you all doing i was on this site over 2 yrs ago and left because it got so frustrating ttc well im back again and delighted to say i just found out im pregnant today with first respone at 11dpo so fricking happy i am hopefully i can join in with you all again im going to post a pic of my test in a few minutes let me no what ya think x

bluestar

oh charming… ;/

kentsmommy

Congrats April! I know what you mean, it takes a while to set in:) Have a wonderful journey! So happy for you. I swear, I think the first two weeks after AF is worse than the 2ww! At least during the 2ww there’s a possiblity! Have a great day ladies:)

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I forgot to take my temp this morning, that’s ganna stuff up my hole cycle huh? Or im ganna have a sleep now so could I do it when I wake up?

morder

Happy birthday and4Eva! Testing tomorrow morning, thought the 2ww was so long. I gave in last Thursday and it was bfn but I’m hoping it was too early. Af should be due on 7th. I have a feeling this is not my month tho 🙁

Lilmissesmum

way a head of you lillyrose lol sorry if TMI but I have got a hair appointment, I have some lingerie picked out or lack there of lol and getting a brazilian for the first time ever, ouch! trying to find a babysitter and have had a few offers so good there. just got to think about what to have for dinner and decorate the bedroom 😉 we are also celebrating our anniversary earlier because he will be away then on the same night. I really can’t wait now! lol

7-9dpo……..just got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! posted 2 pics!!! please go have a look!!!

Lindsey1979

I agree with the kitchen thing. I sleep better when I know that it’s clean. I guess it’s like an OCD thing with me. If I wake up to a dirty kitchen, it just starts my day off wrong.

Anyways… I was supposed to ovulate today. Don’t know if I did because I don’t keep track with temps and stuff. My insane mother in law must know when I do ovulate because she always starts some crazy drama around this time of the month which tends to throw my cycle off. I’m not letting her get to me this month. I just laughed at her juvenile antics today. This is MY month dang it! I will get pregnant!

Viewing 15 posts - 25,711 through 25,725 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.