General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,726 through 25,740 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Mommy love: welcome back and I hope u get ur BfP… Hoping the clomid is helpful

excitedmummy

is cm creamy at ovulation angelina??

terriann20

Aussiemum welcome back best of luck n hoping its a short wait for a positive hpt xx

thebigtomatoe… we have been in here before together I think our first children are the same age..

terriann- Don’t forget I’m also very new to the whole ‘checking myself out’ thing. Growing up was raised that it was just very forbidden and if I were to put anything (fingers/tampons/ANYTHING) it would contaminate it and I’d get an infection. Heck, I didn’t even use a Vibrator until I got married! Anyway, So it could be considered ‘soft’ as far as cervixes go… I can’t be sure. Heck for a little bit I was only feeling the entrance ‘ring’ and was asking my husband ‘HEY, IS THIS MY CERVIX YA THINK??’ So we googled and watched a ‘how to’ video and I’m just sitting in the shower while we check it all out and watch the ‘how to’. Like a cooking show. Actually, Kinda comical.

bluestar

damn i am addicted to bejewelled on FB…. kickin A$$!!!

Terriann- If you End up Preggers without me I’m gonna be SOOO Jealous! Thought we were in this together. LOL! Good Luck with the retest- if it is a BFP it definately TOOK LONG ENOUGH. Anyway, I’m sitting pretty at CD11. Haven’t missed a single night of BD this month so hopefully this stinkin’ egg will have nowhere to hide. Although now, People are telling me how skinny I’m looking (BDing I guess is a GREAT workout- go me.) so of course I’ll get skinny & sexy looking right before getting pregnant. Of course. Just my luck. LOL!

jas1987

Hi ladies, as you know i tested yesterday, and got a BFN, but i’m now 5 days late, when i am never late, so i am going to the Dr’s tomorrow to get bloods done, i also have to see if i am diabetic…

Terriann defiantly, I’m so sorry! She will be in our prayers.

DiandClover

I’m so sorry Heather – What’s her name – I’ll keep her in my thoughts – sending positive energy her way to help her fight it!!

terriann20

Ok bleeding stopped again it was wierd the discharge with the blood looked like snot sorry for Tmi ladies, phone drs n said if any more bleeding then to go in so fingers crossedxxx

Cherryb0m

my boobs feel huge too! they keep leaking too, and i am still feeling that ‘let down feeling’ of milk or whatever my breasts are making

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

preetty sure monday was o day temp 98.2 today!

DiandClover

Wow, that saved super tiny! lol… well you can see the third test is for sure positive – the first is the one that had the thin line on the edge that looked darker.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

i’m 9dpo, if i go to docs at 14dpo would a blood test pretty much be 100 percent accurate at that point? also I had a dream today I got a blood test which was positive, and my dog wont’ leave me alone, and my son who is 17 months old randomly pointed and put his hand on my belly today and said baby, we didn’t teach him this, and before today I enver heard him say baby, and I asked him what? and he did it like 3 more times..lol. I’m also super super super tired, lol. so maybe.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,726 through 25,740 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.